Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They need to take her kids away and charge her with Felony Child Endangerment for the comments she made
Officer Renn shouldn’t have shot back at Davis, Jr. because there were kids in the area.
Officer Renn should have just stayed in his car, since he could see criminal Davis, Jr. brandishing a weapon.
(12-29-2014, 10:27 PM)ThePinkLady Wrote: [ -> ]STORY HERE

Family of Armed Robber ‘Outraged’ Good Samaritan With Concealed Carry Shot Him
Here's another, same madness.......... http://defund.com/family-of-armed-robber...-shot-him/
(12-30-2014, 01:04 AM)Freedoms1791 Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's another, same madness.......... http://defund.com/family-of-armed-robber...-shot-him/

These types of people are Obama/Sharpton people. They believe criminals are good and police are bad. These people are SCUM, with a capital S. The problem with America today is the culture these people represent. And people wonder why no one wants to have anything to do with these animals and lowlifes Exclamation
Thumbup
(12-30-2014, 03:10 AM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 01:04 AM)Freedoms1791 Wrote: [ -> ]

These types of people are Obama/Sharpton people. They believe criminals are good and police are bad. These people are SCUM, with a capital S. The problem with America today is the culture these people represent. And people wonder why no one wants to have anything to do with these animals and lowlifes Exclamation
Thumbup
"He should have stayed in the car"

Here is a bit of insight for those who do not already know. Obama and Holder view crime as one method of reparations and wealth redistribution.

We are supposed to just sit there and let them take our money, our property, and our lives if they chose.

THAT is the purpose of gun control and people control.
Thumbup
(12-30-2014, 08:17 AM)Dutz Wrote: [ -> ]"He should have stayed in the car"

Here is a bit of insight for those who do not already know. Obama and Holder view crime as one method of reparations and wealth redistribution.

We are supposed to just sit there and let them take our money, our property, and our lives if they chose.

THAT is the purpose of gun control and people control.
Thumbup Yep I don't need any help with gun control I'm controlling mine just fine.
How can you make something so twisted? I understand we're not talking about quality... But just like every other situation, you pull a gun out on a cop, expect them to deal accordingly! Unfortunately the officer was the one that received the short end of the stick...
(12-30-2014, 08:41 AM)Ringo3632 Wrote: [ -> ]How can you make something so twisted? I understand we're not talking about quality... But just like every other situation, you pull a gun out on a cop, expect them to deal accordingly! Unfortunately the officer was the one that received the short end of the stick...
It takes generation to think like that.
WTF? You are correct because YCFS! They must feel ENTITLED to shoot whom ever they want without regards to the law.
Like father, like son. The Apple does not fall far from the tree. Unfortunately the outcome is what it is. A dedicated officer killed and another criminal the taxpayers will have to support. My prayers go out to the officers family.
Thumbup
(12-30-2014, 06:47 PM)Fireman Wrote: [ -> ]Like father, like son. The Apple does not fall far from the tree. Unfortunately the outcome is what it is. A dedicated officer killed and another criminal the taxpayers will have to support. My prayers go out to the officers family.
ThumbupYep
I am getting so sick of these freaking stories. It is never the gunman's fault anymore unless your a cop or white. Glad that he got what he deserved but sorry to see another cop killed for doing his job.