Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Federal hydra shok 9mm 135 grain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just pick some up today. If anyone ever use this? Going to run it through my Shield
I've used the .45 ACP Hydra Shock. It cycled and felt good through my XDs! I've heard mixed reviews on it compared to some other kinds of defensive ammo, but I really liked the stuff from my limited experience! Let me know how it goes though. I've been looking at the critical defense from Hornady (for both 9mm and .45) since it was kinda designed around being fired from a short barrel (at least the .45...) but I haven't look into the 9mm as much since I haven't been able to play around with it as much as the .45.
I've shot them through Glock 17's & 19's without any issues
I'm hitting range Friday, I'll follow up with a review
Well, how were the 135gr rounds? I probably should pick up a couple of boxes of those and try them out in my 9's...
(10-19-2014, 09:40 AM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, how were the 135gr rounds? I probably should pick up a couple of boxes of those and try them out in my 9's...

I'm going to range next Friday and will follow up with a review after that. Actually going to run some through my Sig P250 too. If it runs well, il be picking up 2 more boxes for my EDC and HD guns
Hey mike, add any reviews here on the forum and on www.reddotarms.com
(10-19-2014, 05:42 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mike, add any reviews here on the forum and on www.reddotarms.com

I will, thanks
Did you get to shoot that sig?