Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Des plaines SHOTING RANGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was something on news this morning about a shooting at a gun range in Des Plaines. I don't have any additional info. Wonder if it was at Maxons?
Sounds like a suicide, perhaps by someone trying to make a political statement.

Just another failure of the anti suicide laws from working. What next signs with people point guns to their head with red circles and lines through them? I wonder if the DA will charge him with breaking the anti-suicide laws?
Did they not have cams in there?
I was thinking that when I was reading it. I don't think I've been any range that doesn't have cameras. They give so little information
What a terrible thing to have happen sad
Has anyone heard anymore about this? I keep watching for an update but haven't seen any.
I have not anything. Does anyone know if they've been open this week?
Finally found an update from this and it was ruled a suicide after the autopsy. Sad and to bad that it happened at a range. Just more ammunition for the gun activists to use against us.
Take away the range, and the guy would have done it another way. Can't stop crazy.
(10-25-2014, 07:49 AM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Take away the range, and the guy would have done it another way. Can't stop crazy.

Oh I have no doubt of that.
Did they say if he rented the gun there?
No I couldn't find any info or mention of that.