Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Glock 26 Gen 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is on my wish list. Who's got one? What's your opinions, good and bad?
That was also on mine, but I wanted to see the Ruger LC9S striker fired version, for like a $150 less... It seems every time I set my heart on a Glock, I find something I like way better for less. I have fired one at the range. They seemed accurate enough, but I really didn't like the feel in my hand. Everybody else really liked it. Can't really say anything bad about it. It was on my short list.
Thanks for feedback Believeln308.
Fantastic guns. Reliable, and easy to conceal but till a bit more bulky than the single stack guns. You do gain some capacity with the bulk though, which is worth it to me.
Have one, love it. It can be a BUG to a 17 or 19 and use the same mags if need be.
I really think that the Glock 26, S&W M&P Shield and the Ruger LC9S are all excellent choices for CCW. I have fired all 3. I think I would choose the Glock, Sheild and Ruger in that order if price is no object. I think all 3 are excellent weapons. The Ruger just fit my hand better and was Cheaper. I now have 500 rds through it without a hickup. You really cannot go wrong with any of these, and probably a whole host of others.
I'm getting my xd-s this week. I'm thinking that will be a winner.
I think it will be a winner too! =p
You have to show Springfield some Love...
oh i show them lots of love.