Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Lucky America! Christie Announces Run For Presidency! Yeah. Real Lucky...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone finds out which party's ticket he'll be on, please advise.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016-elec...t-20150627

[Image: Chris-Christie-in-a-baseball-uniform-11-397x400.jpg][Image: MAD-Magazine-Chris-and-Barry-1.jpg][Image: GettyImages-477719672.jpg][Image: button-0604-1_custom-03f81f86b3c80169cdb...00-c85.jpg]
Christie is not Second Amendment friendly, check his record. Although recently he has improved SLIGHTLY from his anti-gun stances. He is not an NRA member, and that speaks volumes!
i swear i am baffled as to why some people run, like they know they do not have a chance. why waste the money?
(06-28-2015, 01:20 PM)nickdemo Wrote: [ -> ]i swear i am baffled as to why some people run, like they know they do not have a chance. why waste the money?

I think some of it has to do with perceived stature. What I mean is when you run for president you are saying you are qualified. If you can gain some traction in the polls and get any media support then there is this perception you are indeed qualified even if you lose. Then when you go back run for whatever re-election you instantly look more qualified than the other guy to do you current job.

In sales, and that is what this is, perception is reality.

Also, if you don't screw up too bad then you can start building a base for the next runs. It takes a lot of preparation for this. And don't think it is too far of a stretch to think Christie's support of Obama wasn't intended to keep the field open now. If Romney was the incumbent then Christie couldn't run now.