Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking at buying a pellet gun pistol, but not sure which way to go. Looking for the most power. accurate. C02, pump, etc. Does anyone here have any advice?
The Co2 were always good for us.. But we just got the ones from Walmart so I can't say too much for the quality... But it was fun to plink around with a bit
I'm not sure about pistols but If you look for a good rifle and price doesn't matter, take a look at Gammo or Sheridan. Gammo came to mind because I know someone who has a rifle and never shoots it. He would probably sell it if interested.
Why a pistol?

Gamo rifles are nice, but the triggers suck. I have a Shadow 1000 you are welcome to borrow.
I usually did CO2, because pumping was sometimes a hastle.
P.S. there are many of us that are prepper types following this tread. So I am interested in how it works out.
(06-18-2015, 01:21 PM)Codyp911 Wrote: [ -> ]I usually did CO2, because pumping was sometimes a hastle.

Quote:P.S. there are many of us that are prepper types following this tread. So I am interested in how it works out.

Springers are the way to go for both of the reasons mentioned. You crack the barrel to load, then reset it and you're good to go. No pumping, and no need for CO2.
(06-18-2015, 06:35 PM)Karl B Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2015, 01:21 PM)Codyp911 Wrote: [ -> ]I usually did CO2, because pumping was sometimes a hastle.

Quote:P.S. there are many of us that are prepper types following this tread. So I am interested in how it works out.

Springers are the way to go for both of the reasons mentioned. You crack the barrel to load, then reset it and you're good to go. No pumping, and no need for CO2.

That's what i have. Man that thing is powerful.