Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Team Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody else watch this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartan360TD
So now the secret it out...everybody knows what I do with all my free time....Smile
(05-21-2015, 10:51 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]So now the secret it out...everybody knows what I do with all my free time....Smile

Sorry about that Mike.. I did not mean to give up your secret nor did I realize that you had that much free time.
Mike, I am sure you boss can find some more of her messed up projects for you to fix... LOL

I am in such a good mood, spend half the day at McMiller with my Remington 1911 R1 Enchanced, FNS-9 and sighting in some optics on the Ruger SR-762 that I took off another rifle. Now I need a GripPod bi-pod too... Such a relaxing day and no crowd.
just checked it out, i want to be on his team when the zombies come around!
(05-23-2015, 12:51 AM)nickdemo Wrote: [ -> ]just checked it out, i want to be on his team when the zombies come around!

A friend and I were talking about it the other day. He stated that ONCE he wins the lottery we will be there taking his classes and the wives....well hire a bodyguard and let them have fun with the rest of the tourists.. LOL!