Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: A gun "Bucket List"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What guns would you have on your Gun Bucket List to shoot? I am going to have to give this some thought. Mine certainly has to include a Dragunov, a VEPR, a 1903 Springfield, a real German Luger, and an Enfield...

And probably a lot more once I think about it...
Dillon Mini-gun, Browning M1919 GPMG, Browning M1918 BAR, Lewis Machine Gun, M60 GPMG, Heckler & Koch HK XM25 CDTE, KRISS Super V to start.
(05-11-2015, 01:03 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]What guns would you have on your Gun Bucket List to shoot? I am going to have to give this some thought. Mine certainly has to include a Dragunov, a VEPR, a 1903 Springfield, a real German Luger, and an Enfield...

I have an Enfield. (2 actually)

I would love to shoot a .50 cal. An ArmaLite, and then a Barrett. Then all types of autos out there. Smile

There are others...but I'll start with that.
Thanks Mike.. I forgot about the Barrett. I just love auto's. The faster the better..
I'd like to shoot an M2, or any minigun.

My shooting buddy has a lot of rifles I will never be able to afford, so I get to shoot a lot of stuff most don't have easy access to. I'm living vicariously through him. Smile
(05-11-2015, 04:49 PM)Karl B Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to shoot an M2, or any minigun.

My shooting buddy has a lot of rifles I will never be able to afford, so I get to shoot a lot of stuff most don't have easy access to. I'm living vicariously through him. Smile

Thumbup Enjoy it!
(05-11-2015, 04:58 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 04:49 PM)Karl B Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to shoot an M2, or any minigun.

Thumbup Enjoy it!

Oh, I do!

Of the group, I would say the Barrett .416 is more fun to shoot than the .50 BMG. My other favs are the Surgeon Scalpal .260 and Les Baer Tactical 6.5mm. Very accurate guns.
Ummm, I will have to get back with you on that. I am not so into guns that I have ones I want to pull the trigger on. I would love to be able to scoop up any antique guns. How about pulling the trigger while seated in a Warthog flying over.....Devil
(05-11-2015, 01:03 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]What guns would you have on your Gun Bucket List to shoot? I am going to have to give this some thought. Mine certainly has to include a Dragunov, a VEPR, a 1903 Springfield, a real German Luger, and an Enfield...

The German Luger would be cool. A Mateba Unica, Winchester Model 1873 and 1895, early Colt SAA, and a Colt 1851 Navy.
Out of the ones you all listed the only ones i haven't had my hands on at some point are the HK XM25 CDTE and the Mateba Unica. I'd really have to do some thinking to come up with a list of ones I'd still like to fire that I haven't.
I was suppose to get a German Luger that my grandpa brought home from the war (so the story goes anyhow), but my uncle sold it for drugs.. Still got the jacket and papers from him though!
A cherry picked Colt Python...
Gun wish list
PS90
Knight Armory SR25
H&K VP9
The PS90 is such a sci-fi type gun. Never have seen one. But you have to like the SR25 in .308 Smile
In the real world I would have to add a KRISS Vector CRB and a Walther PPQ. Besides the Glock 43 I will buy the PPQ next. I was going for the HK VP9 but I like the feel of the PPQ over the VP9. Then start saving for the KRISS and the Nemo Omen in 300wm.
Wouldn't necessarily want to own one but would be interesting to get to fire one of these:

[Image: anzio-ironworksth-mag-fed-2.jpg]

http://www.knesekguns.com/commercial/Anz...20mm-Rifle

SWEET!
Thumbup
My wife asked me if I could only have one more gun, what would I choose....I answered....an AR-50
hmmm... Only one more gun? Would a Civil War 10 lb. Parrot count? If I win the lotto, I promise that RDA will get my arms order. But I don't really want a whole lot, maybe a half dozen more... a VEPR, Ruger SR556, a FN Scar 17S, a Ruger SP100 w/4" barrel, of course a couple .45ACP, the FNX Tactical, a Glock 21... of course scopes, rings, bipods, extra magazines, slings, etc... and a bunch of ammo... and I might need to buy a range... And maybe a 3rd shotgun to be determined...
(05-22-2015, 07:34 AM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm... Only one more gun? Would a Civil War 10 lb. Parrot count? If I win the lotto, I promise that RDA will get my arms order. But I don't really want a whole lot, maybe a half dozen more... a VEPR, Ruger SR556, a FN Scar 17S, a Ruger SP100 w/4" barrel, of course a couple .45ACP, the FNX Tactical, a Glock 21... of course scopes, rings, bipods, extra magazines, slings, etc... and a bunch of ammo... and I might need to buy a range... And maybe a 3rd shotgun to be determined...

Ditto on the lotto or long lost uncle and RDA...One each Glock, Sig, Ruger, Smith Revolver, Springfield in that order to start.

1 of each RDA classes.

3-4 truckloads of ammo, 1-2 truckloads of accessories.

Order for rifles and shotguns to follow...

All shipped to my summer and winter private ranges along with hunting and fishing ...100 acre locations TBD. (Open to all Friends, Patriots, and RDA forum members) Housing included...transportation extra. ??
Pages: 1 2