Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Any Shotgun at RDA comes with (2) $25 Gift Certificates for NRA Shotgun Class!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: facebooknragc.png]
All I can say is the Shotgun class is the BEST class RDA offers. There are plenty of shotguns to check out, they go over ammo selection well, and the best part is all the range shooting time. They teach you everything you could want. When I took it We easily shot 5 rounds of 5 at clays and a bunch more at other targets! If you like shooting, GREAT instruction, and a lot of fun take this class. Well worth the cost, and this just sweetens the deal!!!
Glad you liked it. One of the best parts is once you've paid for it, you can't re-take the class for free.
Can't?
LOL....CAN re-take the class for free.
How long will this be in place?
Probably a the rest of 2015.
I wish I was looking for a new shotgun, then again I've never been looking for any guns and now I have a bunch of them...

Hmmmm.....Mossberg 930 tactile, but I'm not looking Help
(04-04-2015, 04:21 PM)Brian S Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was looking for a new shotgun, then again I've never been looking for any guns and now I have a bunch of them...

Pure Evil
(04-04-2015, 05:15 PM)XdEric Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 04:21 PM)Brian S Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was looking for a new shotgun, then again I've never been looking for any guns and now I have a bunch of them...

Pure Evil

Shotgun pistol grip's are not for me..not to say they aren't nice.
After the class n the 25th, I may pick up an inexpensive shotgun.
(04-05-2015, 10:25 AM)XdEric Wrote: [ -> ]Second try lol

Yeah. ..Much better :-)
Big Grin
(03-31-2015, 04:36 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is the Shotgun class is the BEST class RDA offers. There are plenty of shotguns to check out, they go over ammo selection well, and the best part is all the range shooting time. They teach you everything you could want. When I took it We easily shot 5 rounds of 5 at clays and a bunch more at other targets! If you like shooting, GREAT instruction, and a lot of fun take this class. Well worth the cost, and this just sweetens the deal!!!

I have to agree with Ken, this has been my favorite class so far and it was because of the shooting range time, trying different shotguns. I know you can sorta do this with Basic Pistol but I don't think there was the same number of pistols to try compared to the number of shotguns Steve had out there.
(04-05-2015, 01:16 PM)ssphoto Wrote: [ -> ]After the class n the 25th, I may pick up an inexpensive shotgun.

What would be considered cheap
I have two shotguns... I like them both... A Remington 870, and a TriStar TEC-12... both are really fun to shoot. Neither were expensive. I don't consider them cheap but they are not high end by any means.
I always say I'd recommend a Remington 870, or the Mossberg 500 for someone wanting an inexpensive shitty. They're basic, easy, and you can buy anything you want for them.
Also, that class was really good. I did learn a lot through it and being able to shoot was great especially with being able to watch the other students and getting feedback in how you're doing was great
870 is a good gun, haven't had any experience with mossberg. But I have been seeing more and more cheap Chinese guns.
Pages: 1 2