Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing mag pul pull stock from mossberg 590a1
06-25-2014, 11:28 AM,
Removing mag pul pull stock from mossberg 590a1
Threads: 2
Hi! I have just bought a receiver end sling mount for my mossberg590a1 -problem is I can't figure out how to get the mag pul off ! And of course could not find anything online - plz help
Find
06-25-2014, 11:33 AM,
RE: Removing mag pul pull stock from mossberg 590a1
Threads: 61
Thanks for posting!
There should be a hidden plate on the top side of the stock, just below the safety. That will pop off, and reveal the screw where you will be able to use an allen wrench to remove the stock. If you have trouble with this, bring it on in to the shop and I will give you a hand!
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

There should be a hidden plate on the top side of the stock, just below the safety. That will pop off, and reveal the screw where you will be able to use an allen wrench to remove the stock. If you have trouble with this, bring it on in to the shop and I will give you a hand!
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Website Find
06-25-2014, 11:40 AM,
Threads: 61
For the regular 6 position, just remove the pistol grip, and then unscrew the castle nut. It should remove just like an AR stock at that point.

Website Find
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM,
Threads: 2
Ok is there a pin or something else holding the stock on ? I do not own a AR - so after the pistol grip is off and castle nut is backed off does the buffer tube slide off or does it have to be spun off .
Find