Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington state’s new gun control law
01-28-2015, 10:01 AM,
Washington state’s new gun control law
Threads: 376
Well that's what ya get when a law is crammed down your throat thanks to the media and morons like Gates and Bloomberg. The nice thing is to see how well it is already starting to unravel. This is the same BS that they want to try and pass here in Oregon. We have a fight on our hands!
Devil

One interesting note. I dialed down into the contributors of this bill and WOW what an eye opener. It really makes one wonder when a majority of the contributors were not even from Washington State.

http://therighttobear.com/everyone-hates...forcement/
Devil

One interesting note. I dialed down into the contributors of this bill and WOW what an eye opener. It really makes one wonder when a majority of the contributors were not even from Washington State.

http://therighttobear.com/everyone-hates...forcement/
Find
01-28-2015, 11:18 AM,
RE: Washington state’s new gun control law
Threads: 56
I listen to Cam and Co every night at work and this was a huge topic everyday going into the elections and everyone knew this was going to happen.
Find
01-28-2015, 02:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015, 02:54 PM by rwhite135.)
RE: Washington state’s new gun control law
Threads: 35
(01-28-2015, 10:01 AM)bradberry Wrote: One interesting note. I dialed down into the contributors of this bill and WOW what an eye opener. It really makes one wonder when a majority of the contributors were not even from Washington State.

If they want to do true reforms on donations they can start by stating that outside donations will not be accepted in state elections or other in state campaigns. That would put a stop to know-it-alls like Bloomberg. I know that it would also curtail the good guys but the bad guys have the ability to spend more.

It's not just in Washington either. If you follow the money trail to the top of the food chain it usually arrives at an out-of-stater. The opposition to all of the pro-gun laws that have been being passed in WV lately has all been funded by people that don't live here. The prime suspect is of course Bloomberg. You can also add to that list Soros and the guy who owns the Seattle Seahawks ( I forget his name). The point is that none of those three live in this state but they feel that they have a right to tell us how to live our lives. I'm just glad that the majority of Dems in this state have the common sense to tell them where to stick it, as most of the bills have passed with bipartisan support.
(01-28-2015, 10:01 AM)bradberry Wrote: One interesting note. I dialed down into the contributors of this bill and WOW what an eye opener. It really makes one wonder when a majority of the contributors were not even from Washington State.
If they want to do true reforms on donations they can start by stating that outside donations will not be accepted in state elections or other in state campaigns. That would put a stop to know-it-alls like Bloomberg. I know that it would also curtail the good guys but the bad guys have the ability to spend more.

It's not just in Washington either. If you follow the money trail to the top of the food chain it usually arrives at an out-of-stater. The opposition to all of the pro-gun laws that have been being passed in WV lately has all been funded by people that don't live here. The prime suspect is of course Bloomberg. You can also add to that list Soros and the guy who owns the Seattle Seahawks ( I forget his name). The point is that none of those three live in this state but they feel that they have a right to tell us how to live our lives. I'm just glad that the majority of Dems in this state have the common sense to tell them where to stick it, as most of the bills have passed with bipartisan support.
Find