Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light suggestion for PT92
10-21-2014, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 12:51 PM by jfergus7.)
width=
Light suggestion for PT92
I am looking for a bright light that is rail mounted for my Taurus PT92. I have seen a lot of lights but the only requirement I want is a light that won't extend past the front of the pistol. The few that I thought of getting all were to long and I don't want one that is to long. Anyone have a light mounted on a 92 that fits this requirement? Any suggestions please share!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 03:48 PM by BelieveIn308.)
width=
RE: Light suggestion for PT92
(10-21-2014 12:50 PM)jfergus7 Wrote:  I am looking for a bright light that is rail mounted for my Taurus PT92. I have seen a lot of lights but the only requirement I want is a light that won't extend past the front of the pistol. The few that I thought of getting all were to long and I don't want one that is to long. Anyone have a light mounted on a 92 that fits this requirement? Any suggestions please share!

This is about the shortest one I know of:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004I4K...B005QPBR9W

or

http://www.amazon.com/Hilight-P5S-Flashl...B008H9FLE6

I have not tried these, but they might be worth a shot... But depends on the space you have available to mount it and how much light you require.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
10-21-2014, 04:01 PM
width=
RE: Light suggestion for PT92
For that price might have to try it out. Thanks