Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New range bag
10-20-2014, 11:19 PM,
New range bag
Threads: 56
Seems we don't have Misc section for threads in the Equipment section of the forums so not sure where to post this.

I have decided that I want to look for a new backpack range bag instead of the one that I currently have. Curious who uses a backpack and which one are you using. What do you like and dislike about the one that you have? I have been looking at getting the 5.11 Rush 24 pack but not set on it yet so open to other suggestions.

I have decided that I want to look for a new backpack range bag instead of the one that I currently have. Curious who uses a backpack and which one are you using. What do you like and dislike about the one that you have? I have been looking at getting the 5.11 Rush 24 pack but not set on it yet so open to other suggestions.
Find
10-21-2014, 05:46 AM,
RE: New range bag
Threads: 51
I've got a North Face Recon that I use as a range bag, work bag and EDC bag. It's about 7-8 years old. My next purchase will be the 5.11 Rush Moab 10. With my discount I can get it for about 75.00. Maybe Santa will bring it. The North Face has been great but it's getting a little worn
Find
10-21-2014, 07:24 AM,
Threads: 53
I was looking at the rush MOAB a little before...I do like that one. The rush 24 just seems a little big. I'd be using it for an EDC and if it's too bulky it'll be in the way. But depending what all you plan on bringing to the range, it could be perfect. I like to travel light, so the small suits me
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

— Luke 22:36, NIV
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

Find
10-21-2014, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-21-2014, 08:27 AM by BelieveIn308.)
Threads: 124
hmmm... I have this monster range bag. It's full of tools, gun parts, cleaning crap, etc. It almost always stays in the car trunk. I figure if I need something I can walk and get it. I carry the guns and an ammo box only most of the time.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
10-21-2014, 08:45 AM,
Threads: 56
I like the Rush 24 because of the size. I tend to take a lot to the range and I want to be able to use it for travel also. Hoping I can find it on sale or a coupon so I can save a few bucks!
Find
10-21-2014, 09:20 AM,
I know it doesn't always work, but whenever I go to order something online I Google for discount codes for that website. Usually there's something to at least get free shipping ect

Find
10-21-2014, 09:41 AM,
Threads: 21
Theres times I've been shooting and would have liked to have a 100 quart cooler with wheels on it...Not very practical, maybe go with a 50 quart. :-)
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Find
10-21-2014, 09:43 AM,
Haha truly a good idea. Haha I'd use a cooler for sure

Find