Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam baiting?
10-06-2014, 01:58 PM,
Scam baiting?
Threads: 61
Anyone else here do any scam baiting? I've been more and more active over the years. I have a good one going right now, Been at it for a month. It was a 419 scam turned money gram scam to "come visit me" .

He thinks I am a gay millionaire and I have just sent him 30 thousand in money grams so he can come marry me. Big Grin

Ill try to post some of the emails, but these guys are very weird about replying and continuing threads. It is always a new email you get.
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

He thinks I am a gay millionaire and I have just sent him 30 thousand in money grams so he can come marry me. Big Grin

Ill try to post some of the emails, but these guys are very weird about replying and continuing threads. It is always a new email you get.
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Website Find
10-06-2014, 03:21 PM,
RE: Scam baiting?
Threads: 207
No, I haven't see any like that.
Find
10-06-2014, 06:50 PM,
Threads: 53
Haha no I haven't seen that either. Sounds like it could be amusing though. You just reply to random scam e-mails?
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

— Luke 22:36, NIV
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

Find
10-06-2014, 09:34 PM,
Its a blast. I have been doing it for years. Some are better than others. I started doing it on craigslist when I would get replies on the items i was selling that were clearly scammers. I have since moved to the big leagues Smile and now I bait 419 scammers and relationship scammers. Basically, the goal is to waste as much of their time as possible and hopefully in that time save some unsuspecting elderly person from getting taken for millions. (it does happen). It gets REALLY freakin amusing sometimes.

and now I bait 419 scammers and relationship scammers. Basically, the goal is to waste as much of their time as possible and hopefully in that time save some unsuspecting elderly person from getting taken for millions. (it does happen). It gets REALLY freakin amusing sometimes.

Website Find
10-06-2014, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 09:41 PM by RJDSRT.)
Ringo if you are interested in getting started, check out www.419eater.com there are a lot of good tips and stuff to get started. Make sure you do it with a false email account. make a free gmail to get started. obviously don't give ANY personal information AT ALL. I use the sears tower address, empire carpet's phone number, and my name is james carrey. Big Grin
Let me know if you have any questions if you want to do it.

Here is the ID i supply to scammers. (made it myself... LOL!)

[Image: image.jpg]

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

www.419eater.com there are a lot of good tips and stuff to get started. Make sure you do it with a false email account. make a free gmail to get started. obviously don't give ANY personal information AT ALL. I use the sears tower address, empire carpet's phone number, and my name is james carrey. Big Grin
Let me know if you have any questions if you want to do it.

Here is the ID i supply to scammers. (made it myself... LOL!)

[Image: image.jpg]

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Website Find
10-06-2014, 09:47 PM,
BUT....in wasting their time, are you not wasting your time???
Find
10-07-2014, 01:54 AM,
Threads: 82
I don't do this but I've seen it before. The pictures people get of the scammers dressing up are pretty funny.
Find
10-07-2014, 08:49 AM,
Threads: 53
Haha free entertainment... One of my friends likes to sit online and watch other people play video games. I'd count that as a waste... But he gets other stuff done too so I guess it evens out!

Find
10-07-2014, 10:14 AM,
(10-06-2014, 09:47 PM)mikereddot Wrote: BUT....in wasting their time, are you not wasting your time???

It's better than the garbage on TV. or video gamesAlien

(10-06-2014, 09:47 PM)mikereddot Wrote: BUT....in wasting their time, are you not wasting your time???
It's better than the garbage on TV. or video gamesAlien

Website Find
10-07-2014, 03:36 PM,
I bet Max would disagree. sad
Find