Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midwest Industries...
02-22-2017, 07:13 PM,
Midwest Industries...
Threads: 124
I noted with a certain amount of pleasure that Red Dot Arms is stocking Midwest Industries AK47 scope mounts. While not my favorite choice, it shows me that RDA really is about firearms. I would wager that not a single other gun venue in Lake or McHenry carries any AK scope mounts (except Krebs Custom). KUDOS!
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
02-23-2017, 08:50 PM,
RE: Midwest Industries...
Threads: 207
We're adding more and more of that stuff each week. We are stocking a boat load of AR stuff right now. AK stuff next Smile
[Image: ShirtConcept2.jpg]
[Image: ShirtConcept2.jpg]
Find
02-26-2017, 12:13 AM,
Threads: 35
You should look into stocking the RS Regulate AK scope mounts for the AK owners in your part of the country, if you don't already. They're probably the best ones available and are modular for different tasks.
Find
02-26-2017, 07:04 PM,
Threads: 124
RS Regulate's are good, I am partial to the GGG mounts. But even the Midwest Industries are really decent, if the are with the side mount. A lot of guys thing they are the best out there. Some of it is subjective. I wanted the same mounts for the Vepr in 7.62x54R and didn't think the Midwest Industries could handle the bigger round.
Find