Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Business Policies Are the Real Reason Companies Leave
01-27-2017, 03:49 PM,
Threads: 966

My concern over higher Tariffs and making Mexico pay for the wall in that way, is higher consumer products, and that way, the USA is paying for the wall. They have to pass on the cost to someone!

My concern over higher Tariffs and making Mexico pay for the wall in that way, is higher consumer products, and that way, the USA is paying for the wall. They have to pass on the cost to someone!
Find
01-28-2017, 11:27 AM,
RE: Anti-Business Policies Are the Real Reason Companies Leave
Threads: 376
I see this Anti Business policy issue on a regular basis here in Oregon. For some reason the MORONS in charge can't figure out why business's are leaving or refuse to relocate here. Can't Fix Stupid!
Find
01-28-2017, 12:36 PM,
Threads: 966
Tell me about it! Chicago here, and they just don't get that the high taxes and an unbelievable amount of cleaver way to apply new taxes, make Illinois the #2 or #1 according to the source, places to leave. The unemployment rate, needless to say, is above national average too.
Find
01-28-2017, 05:31 PM,
Threads: 124
(01-27-2017, 03:49 PM)LisaJarratt Wrote: Anti-Business Policies Are the Real Reason Companies Leave

Its a negotiating point... First we end ALL aid to Mexico. Next we TAX every dollar going to Mexico at say 2%...They we deport EVERY LAST ILLEGAL and make Mexico pay for all aid, healthcare and education dollar they stole from the American taxpayer. Mexico cannot deport all their parasites here without expecting reprecussions. Offer a reward of say $500 for every illegal caught, Dead or Alive.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
(01-27-2017, 03:49 PM)LisaJarratt Wrote: Anti-Business Policies Are the Real Reason Companies Leave

Its a negotiating point... First we end ALL aid to Mexico. Next we TAX every dollar going to Mexico at say 2%...They we deport EVERY LAST ILLEGAL and make Mexico pay for all aid, healthcare and education dollar they stole from the American taxpayer. Mexico cannot deport all their parasites here without expecting reprecussions. Offer a reward of say $500 for every illegal caught, Dead or Alive.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
01-29-2017, 10:57 AM,
Threads: 376
I am sorry that the process to come in to America LEGALLY, is long and tedious. Have you visited other country's and read the regulations in order to become a citizen elsewhere.
Find