Yet Another Record-Setting Month for Firearm Purchases
Threads: 966
Find
08-10-2016, 08:53 AM,
RE: Yet Another Record-Setting Month for Firearm Purchases
Threads: 376
"Clinton and other gun control supporters cannot honestly deny that gun ownership is expanding". As more and more people feel like they are being threatened and feel like they may lose their gun rights, the sales will continue to increase. I guess you can also include in that statement that there are a lot of people out there that feel like they will/may at a point here in the near future need to protect themselves from a certain entity. I know that 4 of my staff who had little interest in guns, has awakened to the point that every other month it seems like one of them is buying a new gun.
Find
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM,
Threads: 79
My brother-in-law is not anti-gun but generally personally passive, although not a pacifist. He is coming over from Indiana this week and asked if I could introduce him to firearms as he is considering the possibility of not only owning but carrying.

I had no real persuasion in this decision.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]

[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]
Find
08-11-2016, 08:56 AM,
Threads: 376
(08-10-2016, 09:57 AM)Dutz Wrote: My brother-in-law is not anti-gun but generally personally passive, although not a pacifist. He is coming over from Indiana this week and asked if I could introduce him to firearms as he is considering the possibility of not only owning but carrying.

I have had that happen more than once. My CPA did the same thing. I just got a phone call and then took him and his wife out shooting one day. I brought several types of firearms for them to handle. Now he has a safe, and shoots on a regular basis. They both have CCW's and they have purchased at least over 30 types of firearms. His wife told me that she is enrolling into a women's shooting contest at the range.

I am glad I could help! Thumbup
(08-10-2016, 09:57 AM)Dutz Wrote: My brother-in-law is not anti-gun but generally personally passive, although not a pacifist. He is coming over from Indiana this week and asked if I could introduce him to firearms as he is considering the possibility of not only owning but carrying.

I have had that happen more than once. My CPA did the same thing. I just got a phone call and then took him and his wife out shooting one day. I brought several types of firearms for them to handle. Now he has a safe, and shoots on a regular basis. They both have CCW's and they have purchased at least over 30 types of firearms. His wife told me that she is enrolling into a women's shooting contest at the range.

I am glad I could help! Thumbup
Find