Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HK VP9
07-24-2016, 08:24 PM,
HK VP9
Threads: 13
Looking at a HK VP9 does anyone have any experience with this handgun. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Find
09-03-2016, 11:59 AM,
RE: HK VP9
Threads: 124
I fired a few magazines worth at the range through one. Nice gun, well made. I looked at one, but decided against it. Just think it's too pricy for what it is. That said it has little recoil, and is easy to keep on target. Very comfortable grip. Hard not to like. Reminded me a lot of M&P, but great quality.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
09-19-2016, 02:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 02:23 PM by Wolfdrache.)
RE: HK VP9
Threads: 1
Hey it's Andy from Red Dot.

I actually own this firearm as well as my dad. I've had it for about a year now and can say it is a wonderful gun. A couple of features I really enjoyed about the gun was the ambidextrous slide and mag release. Comfort in a big factor when deciding on a gun and the fact that you can switch not only the back strap of the firearm but also the side straps, you can really get a good purchase on the gun that's comfortable in your hand. In my opinion I believe the VP9 has one of the most comfortable grips on the market for a polymer framed gun at this time.

Forgot to add that after a year of shooting the gun with proper maintenance and cleaning I have yet to have a single malfunction with the gun. It's pretty damn accurate to boot.

I actually own this firearm as well as my dad. I've had it for about a year now and can say it is a wonderful gun. A couple of features I really enjoyed about the gun was the ambidextrous slide and mag release. Comfort in a big factor when deciding on a gun and the fact that you can switch not only the back strap of the firearm but also the side straps, you can really get a good purchase on the gun that's comfortable in your hand. In my opinion I believe the VP9 has one of the most comfortable grips on the market for a polymer framed gun at this time.

Forgot to add that after a year of shooting the gun with proper maintenance and cleaning I have yet to have a single malfunction with the gun. It's pretty damn accurate to boot.
Find