Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Nice, France Grapples With How to Combat Terrorism
07-18-2016, 11:36 AM,
Threads: 966

‘I owe the truth the French people—terrorism will be part of our day-to-day life for a long time.’ —Prime Minister Manuel Valls

Maybe they are waking up?

‘I owe the truth the French people—terrorism will be part of our day-to-day life for a long time.’ —Prime Minister Manuel Valls

Find
07-18-2016, 03:09 PM,
RE: After Nice, France Grapples With How to Combat Terrorism
Threads: 142
(07-18-2016, 11:36 AM)LisaJarratt Wrote: After Nice, France Grapples With How to Combat Terrorism

I struggle with the "waking up" comment. Yes, Europe needs to wake up....and so does the US! As long as our 2A rights are infringed upon, which they are to varying degrees, we can expect this kind of attack to happen here; just a matter of time. I do think the FBI and DHS are doing a good job blocking attempts, but eventually one will sneak through. As long as half our population is ignorant or "afraid" of guns, it will never change, and we'll have to rely on the government to provide for our protection.
(07-18-2016, 11:36 AM)LisaJarratt Wrote: After Nice, France Grapples With How to Combat Terrorism

I struggle with the "waking up" comment. Yes, Europe needs to wake up....and so does the US! As long as our 2A rights are infringed upon, which they are to varying degrees, we can expect this kind of attack to happen here; just a matter of time. I do think the FBI and DHS are doing a good job blocking attempts, but eventually one will sneak through. As long as half our population is ignorant or "afraid" of guns, it will never change, and we'll have to rely on the government to provide for our protection.
Find
07-18-2016, 05:54 PM,
Threads: 124
Rely on government for protection? LOL, I'll rely on FN, HK, Springfield and Ruger for mine. I FEAR government. Under BHO, they have become the enemies of Liberty and Freedom. The French are weak. ISIS needs to be eliminated. And if that means using nukes, let's begin.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
07-18-2016, 08:37 PM,
Threads: 79
The French have been weak (except for a scattered few) since Napolean.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]
Find
07-19-2016, 06:20 AM,
Threads: 966
(07-18-2016, 03:09 PM)ssphoto Wrote:

I just mean they are pacifists. Yes, America needs to wake up too, but I think there are a whole lot of us that are wide awake.
(07-18-2016, 03:09 PM)ssphoto Wrote:

I just mean they are pacifists. Yes, America needs to wake up too, but I think there are a whole lot of us that are wide awake.
Find