Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least Five Gun-Purchase Records Set in March 2016
04-11-2016, 10:31 AM,
Threads: 966

“Hillary Clinton is making gun control a central theme of her campaign” for president of the United States, the Wall Street Journal reports. But whether this is a strategy that will win the White House is in dispute, or certainly ought to be. Based upon trends in firearm background checks conducted by the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), opposition to gun control may be stronger than ever.

The number of checks conducted in March 2016 was the highest for any March since NICS’ inception. The 2,523,265 checks topped the previous record for the month, 2,488,842, set in 2013.

“Hillary Clinton is making gun control a central theme of her campaign” for president of the United States, the Wall Street Journal reports. But whether this is a strategy that will win the White House is in dispute, or certainly ought to be. Based upon trends in firearm background checks conducted by the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), opposition to gun control may be stronger than ever.

The number of checks conducted in March 2016 was the highest for any March since NICS’ inception. The 2,523,265 checks topped the previous record for the month, 2,488,842, set in 2013.
Find
04-11-2016, 10:08 PM,
RE: At Least Five Gun-Purchase Records Set in March 2016
Threads: 124
(04-11-2016, 10:31 AM)LisaJarratt Wrote: At Least Five Gun-Purchase Records Set in March 2016

America is arming itself because "We the People..." see massive trouble coming. The people understand that Liberty and Freedom are at stake. We understand that defense of our family and selves may come into play. Americans are a perceptive people and understand what is at stake. If Liberty and Freedom die in America there is no place to run. We have always risen to defend Freedom, and Americans understand that an armed militia is NECESSARY to a free state, and that CITIZENS must never allow government to usurp Liberty.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
(04-11-2016, 10:31 AM)LisaJarratt Wrote: At Least Five Gun-Purchase Records Set in March 2016

America is arming itself because "We the People..." see massive trouble coming. The people understand that Liberty and Freedom are at stake. We understand that defense of our family and selves may come into play. Americans are a perceptive people and understand what is at stake. If Liberty and Freedom die in America there is no place to run. We have always risen to defend Freedom, and Americans understand that an armed militia is NECESSARY to a free state, and that CITIZENS must never allow government to usurp Liberty.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
04-12-2016, 09:07 AM,
RE: At Least Five Gun-Purchase Records Set in March 2016
Threads: 35
(04-11-2016, 10:08 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote:

I would like to believe this but I personally think that it is the usual suspects just buying more to add to their collections. I know I personally bought my son a handgun for his birthday last month and under WV law I didn't go through the background check process. I doubt most Americans even know what a militia is and will say the National Guard or a group of evil anti-government rednecks, if they give any answer at all when asked.
(04-11-2016, 10:08 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote:

I would like to believe this but I personally think that it is the usual suspects just buying more to add to their collections. I know I personally bought my son a handgun for his birthday last month and under WV law I didn't go through the background check process. I doubt most Americans even know what a militia is and will say the National Guard or a group of evil anti-government rednecks, if they give any answer at all when asked.
Find