Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spend a day as a Muslim in Vernon Hills, IL
12-13-2015, 09:35 PM,
Spend a day as a Muslim in Vernon Hills, IL
Threads: 966
Why, isn't this special? They won't let them draw pictures of guns in school, they tout the separation between church and state.... but this is okay!!!
Muslim Students Association Hosts High School ‘Walk a Mile in Her Hijab’ Event

The Muslim Students Association (MSA) of Vernon Hills High School–a public school in Illinois–hosted an event titled “Walk a Mile in Her Hijab,” which was designed to provide non-Muslim students with the opportunity to wear the hijab and understand more about the Muslim faith.

Because the KEY is understanding why they have to kill infidels like us.
Muslim Students Association Hosts High School ‘Walk a Mile in Her Hijab’ Event

The Muslim Students Association (MSA) of Vernon Hills High School–a public school in Illinois–hosted an event titled “Walk a Mile in Her Hijab,” which was designed to provide non-Muslim students with the opportunity to wear the hijab and understand more about the Muslim faith.

Because the KEY is understanding why they have to kill infidels like us.
Find
12-14-2015, 07:15 AM,
RE: Spend a day as a Muslim in Vernon Hills, IL
Threads: 14
Great idea. I'm sure the "Read a Bible Day" is scheduled right after.
Find
12-14-2015, 10:02 AM,
Threads: 376
How about Study the Constitution day. Besides who wants to dress like a jihad

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Find
12-15-2015, 09:59 AM,
Threads: 0
This clearly violates the separation of church and state clause of the Constitution. The school district should be sued for allowing this event.
Find
12-16-2015, 12:42 AM,
Threads: 966
(12-15-2015, 09:59 AM)steve2348 Wrote: This clearly violates the separation of church and state clause of the Constitution. The school district should be sued for allowing this event.

It definitely shows favoritism. It makes zero sense.
(12-15-2015, 09:59 AM)steve2348 Wrote: This clearly violates the separation of church and state clause of the Constitution. The school district should be sued for allowing this event.
It definitely shows favoritism. It makes zero sense.
Find
12-16-2015, 10:24 AM,
Threads: 142
I don't see how wearing a hijab will make non-muslims "understand" the muslim faith. How about sending these people to Saudi Arabia, take all their rights away, then see what it's like. I'm sure that will go over like a brick balloon! Sillyness.
Find
12-17-2015, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015, 09:14 AM by Dutz.)
Threads: 79
So for one day I get to kill all the people who don't believe as I do and beat my wife when she disobeys me?

The problem with that is my wife has several pistols and a hoffner knife, and she knows how to use them all. I am not sure the day after will go very well for me.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]

The problem with that is my wife has several pistols and a hoffner knife, and she knows how to use them all. I am not sure the day after will go very well for me.
Find
12-17-2015, 09:31 AM,
Threads: 376
(12-17-2015, 09:01 AM)Dutz Wrote: So for one day I get to kill all the people who don't believe as I do and beat my wife when she disobeys me?

You forgot about the bomb you strapped to her and any children you may have. But she can still throw the knife.
(12-17-2015, 09:01 AM)Dutz Wrote: So for one day I get to kill all the people who don't believe as I do and beat my wife when she disobeys me?

You forgot about the bomb you strapped to her and any children you may have. But she can still throw the knife.
Find
01-05-2016, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016, 11:46 AM by mikereddot.)
Threads: 207
it's all about getting us conditioned.

I heard a women on Rush Limbaugh a few months back, and she stated, "a soon as you except a phrase we have you. The minute 'gay marriage' was a common word, we had you"

This is the same thing, the more we are conditioned with this stuff, we get to xecept it. I'm tired of it.

Join in my WAKE UP AMERICA campaign.

We sell the shirts here.

We also have some for the ladies.
[Image: ShirtConcept2.jpg]

I heard a women on Rush Limbaugh a few months back, and she stated, "a soon as you except a phrase we have you. The minute 'gay marriage' was a common word, we had you"

This is the same thing, the more we are conditioned with this stuff, we get to xecept it. I'm tired of it.

Join in my WAKE UP AMERICA campaign.

We sell the shirts here.

We also have some for the ladies.
[Image: ShirtConcept2.jpg]
Find
01-06-2016, 07:34 AM,
Threads: 79
(01-05-2016, 11:44 AM)mikereddot Wrote: it's all about getting us conditioned.

Just like "assault rifle" and "gun violence".

The most annoying thing is to see gun related blogs, etc. use these terms. Even the Illinois State Rifle Association is guilty of it.

He who controls the narrative controls the debate. Debaters have known this for 100 years.
(01-05-2016, 11:44 AM)mikereddot Wrote: it's all about getting us conditioned.

Just like "assault rifle" and "gun violence".

The most annoying thing is to see gun related blogs, etc. use these terms. Even the Illinois State Rifle Association is guilty of it.

He who controls the narrative controls the debate. Debaters have known this for 100 years.
Find