Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR Pistols - worth getting one?
12-10-2015, 05:00 AM,
AR Pistols - worth getting one?
Threads: 8
Anybody own one or have thoughts on these? The thought of having a SBR in AR format is certainly intriguing. Realize that putting a stock on one is illegal.

Some of the write-ups/reviews seem to state that there really is no benefit to this format other than creating an entirely new niche market.

Just curious.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain

Some of the write-ups/reviews seem to state that there really is no benefit to this format other than creating an entirely new niche market.

Just curious.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain
Find
12-12-2015, 08:26 PM,
RE: AR Pistols - worth getting one?
Threads: 376
I have a 7.5 and building a 10.5 unit. My theory is if you have the time and the parts...why not. I love my 7.5 and as soon as I finish the 10.5...I am sure I will love it equally. My brother has a 10.5 and we were shooting it out easily to 600yds. Just follow your local and fed laws.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Find
12-16-2015, 09:56 PM,
Threads: 61
I have an FDE Aero precision lower waiting to be built into a pistol. Think I may do a matching FDE upper. Might be nice to CC an AR pistol in a backpack Smile
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Website Find
12-16-2015, 11:08 PM,
Threads: 376
(12-16-2015, 09:56 PM)RJDSRT Wrote: I have an FDE Aero precision lower waiting to be built into a pistol. Think I may do a matching FDE upper. Might be nice to CC an AR pistol in a backpack Smile

The 308 i am building was originally set up for FDE but the pistols left black. With all the options out there it makes me want to just build more stuff.
(12-16-2015, 09:56 PM)RJDSRT Wrote: I have an FDE Aero precision lower waiting to be built into a pistol. Think I may do a matching FDE upper. Might be nice to CC an AR pistol in a backpack Smile
The 308 i am building was originally set up for FDE but the pistols left black. With all the options out there it makes me want to just build more stuff.
Find