Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN is pulling from their bag of excuses on why the CA killers did what they did
12-04-2015, 12:02 PM,
Shocked  CNN is pulling from their bag of excuses on why the CA killers did what they did
Threads: 966
Shocked 
CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

Just to be sure everyone knows, postpartum depression is a real thing... but guess after you are done blaming a political party, you say that someone is offended about a "CHRIST"mas party, a disgruntled employee.... and just can't seem to bring yourself to believe that this was yet another terrorist attack.... there is always postpartum depression. What's next? She never approved of putting to sleep that family pet after it was suffering? True, we don't know what was going on in her life (Sharia Law), but let's look at the facts and try to to invent causes of why this innocent lady would do such a thing.

I guess the people haven't woken up from there rainbow colored unicorn dream yet.
(Disclaimer: I'm sorry I used the word rainbow and was not PC in using it) Wacky
CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

Just to be sure everyone knows, postpartum depression is a real thing... but guess after you are done blaming a political party, you say that someone is offended about a "CHRIST"mas party, a disgruntled employee.... and just can't seem to bring yourself to believe that this was yet another terrorist attack.... there is always postpartum depression. What's next? She never approved of putting to sleep that family pet after it was suffering? True, we don't know what was going on in her life (Sharia Law), but let's look at the facts and try to to invent causes of why this innocent lady would do such a thing.

I guess the people haven't woken up from there rainbow colored unicorn dream yet.
(Disclaimer: I'm sorry I used the word rainbow and was not PC in using it) Wacky
Find
12-04-2015, 05:00 PM,
RE: CNN is pulling from their bag of excuses on why the CA killers did what they did
Threads: 207
(12-04-2015, 12:02 PM)LisaJarratt Wrote: CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

Thumbup
(12-04-2015, 12:02 PM)LisaJarratt Wrote: CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

Thumbup
Find