Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rahm Emanuel Offers Novel Solution to Surge in Urban Shootings: More Gun Control
05-27-2015, 03:34 PM,
Rahm Emanuel Offers Novel Solution to Surge in Urban Shootings: More Gun Control
Threads: 295
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/05/26/a...ws-needed/

[Image: Rahm+Emanuel+Obama+Announces+Resignation...47WgKl.jpg]
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/05/26/a...ws-needed/

Find
05-27-2015, 04:16 PM,
RE: Rahm Emanuel Offers Novel Solution to Surge in Urban Shootings: More Gun Control
Threads: 124
What a complete moron. Chicago had a gun ban for a half century. It did nothing to stop shootings or crime. The people that live on the government plantation, could care less about committing murder, why would they give two shits about a gun law? The democrat culture of government handouts has caused the problem. That is why every city with large democratic populations and large welfare populations experiences the same shootings... Washington DC, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Oakland, etc...

What is the one common element? GOVERNMENT PLANTATION CULTURE.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

What is the one common element? GOVERNMENT PLANTATION CULTURE.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
05-27-2015, 04:26 PM,
RE: Rahm Emanuel Offers Novel Solution to Surge in Urban Shootings: More Gun Control
Threads: 21
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm convinced the gang leaders get the votes out. Not only in Chiraq but all big cities.
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Find
05-28-2015, 06:29 AM,
Threads: 79
(05-27-2015, 04:26 PM)Brian S Wrote: As I mentioned in another thread, I'm convinced the gang leaders get the votes out. Not only in Chiraq but all big cities.

And not just vote. Crime is a business in Chicago.

It is so obvious there is no real effort on the city's part to do anything real about this.
(05-27-2015, 04:26 PM)Brian S Wrote: As I mentioned in another thread, I'm convinced the gang leaders get the votes out. Not only in Chiraq but all big cities.

It is so obvious there is no real effort on the city's part to do anything real about this.
Find
05-28-2015, 08:49 AM,
Threads: 376
(05-28-2015, 06:29 AM)Dutz Wrote:

And thats probably because the City is part of it and encourages it.

And thats probably because the City is part of it and encourages it.
Find
05-28-2015, 08:49 AM,

Great point about criminal business. Gangs have been donating illegally earned money to politicians long before Al Capone was born. In today's era it's easy for gangs to contribute through the businesses they're shaking down or selling "insurance" to.

Great point about criminal business. Gangs have been donating illegally earned money to politicians long before Al Capone was born. In today's era it's easy for gangs to contribute through the businesses they're shaking down or selling "insurance" to.
Find
05-28-2015, 01:37 PM,

Threads: 12
the solution is dont re elect morons like rahm.

hes closing the schools (50 of them) in these problematic neighborhoods, he is raising taxes and driving jobs out of chicago, attacking teachers who can make a difference in these kids lives. rahm is creating poverty that is leading to more violence all by himself. Chicago does not need gun control, it needs Rahm control!

hes closing the schools (50 of them) in these problematic neighborhoods, he is raising taxes and driving jobs out of chicago, attacking teachers who can make a difference in these kids lives. rahm is creating poverty that is leading to more violence all by himself. Chicago does not need gun control, it needs Rahm control!
Find
05-29-2015, 12:44 AM,
Threads: 82
(05-27-2015, 03:34 PM)StJude Wrote: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/05/26/a...ws-needed/

Is that some secret Democrat crotch-grab handshake?
(05-27-2015, 03:34 PM)StJude Wrote: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/05/26/a...ws-needed/

Is that some secret Democrat crotch-grab handshake?
Find
05-29-2015, 12:51 AM,

Threads: 12
i knew they were close before he became mayor....but that close...wow! lol
Find
05-29-2015, 10:59 AM,
Finally Chicago makes #1 at something...

Chicago Coruption
Find