Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonus to employees to concealed-carry
03-24-2015, 10:13 AM,
Bonus to employees to concealed-carry
Threads: 55
How cool. Thoughts?

Quote:Iowa attorney offers bonus to employees to concealed-carry

A Davenport attorney is offering his employees a $50 monthly bonus if they carry a concealed gun into work.

Attorney Eric Puryear of Puryear Law P.C. tells KWQC-TV that the offer is about encouraging safe gun ownership. He says almost every employee in his office has taken the deal, but currently only he and a paralegal carry a weapon into the firm's office.

A receptionist says that although her family doesn't own a gun and doesn't plan to at the moment, she says she's brought up the idea of attaining one.

Puryear also is a National Rifle Association instructor and has held a gun permit class for three employees in the last month.

A Davenport attorney is offering his employees a $50 monthly bonus if they carry a concealed gun into work.

Attorney Eric Puryear of Puryear Law P.C. tells KWQC-TV that the offer is about encouraging safe gun ownership. He says almost every employee in his office has taken the deal, but currently only he and a paralegal carry a weapon into the firm's office.

A receptionist says that although her family doesn't own a gun and doesn't plan to at the moment, she says she's brought up the idea of attaining one.

Puryear also is a National Rifle Association instructor and has held a gun permit class for three employees in the last month.
Find
03-24-2015, 10:24 AM,
RE: Bonus to employees to concealed-carry
Threads: 0
(03-24-2015, 10:13 AM)Rodney Wrote: How cool. Thoughts?

Very cool, indeed. I wish more employers were like-minded.
(03-24-2015, 10:13 AM)Rodney Wrote: How cool. Thoughts?

Very cool, indeed. I wish more employers were like-minded.
Find
03-24-2015, 11:40 AM,
Threads: 124
Many Lawyers carry firearms. They have to deal with many bad elements, even defending them, that become unhappy with defense and blame the attorney. Kudos to those that carry lawfully.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
03-24-2015, 08:04 PM,
Threads: 207
Where I work, they encourage it, and people do it for free. Gota love working in a gun shop.
Find
03-24-2015, 08:32 PM,
Threads: 376
(03-24-2015, 08:04 PM)mikereddot Wrote: Where I work, they encourage it, and people do it for free. Gota love working in a gun shop.

Thumbup
(03-24-2015, 08:04 PM)mikereddot Wrote: Where I work, they encourage it, and people do it for free. Gota love working in a gun shop.
Thumbup
Find
03-29-2015, 06:15 PM,
Threads: 207
FOLLOW UP TO THE STORY
FOLLOW UP TO THE STORY
Find
03-30-2015, 09:22 AM,
Threads: 53
I wish I was allowed to at work. Just one of the many reasons I've been searching for something new
Find
06-19-2015, 09:24 AM,

Threads: 9
I think it is a good idea that most if not all businesses should support.
Find
06-19-2015, 06:52 PM,
Threads: 13
I think more business owners should allow it. Educating more people would be great.
Find