[Image: jim-sensenbrenner-AP-640x480.jpg]
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/ho...bolish-atf

[Image: jim-sensenbrenner-AP-640x480.jpg]
Find
03-07-2015, 09:35 AM,
RE: WI Rep. Sensenbrenner Introduces Bill to Eliminate the ATF
Threads: 79
Sensenbrenner has more sense that most.

Symbolic at best, unfortunately. We still haven't found a pair of balls in congress.

Symbolic at best, unfortunately. We still haven't found a pair of balls in congress.
Find
03-07-2015, 11:59 AM,
Threads: 376
(03-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Dutz Wrote: Sensenbrenner has more sense that most.

I agree its Symbolic at best. I'll just keep singing Super Tramp song "Dreamer" in my head as I would dream that someone is DC would grow a pair. But its not about our freedoms with the DC morons. Let me rephrase that...it is about our freedom with the DC morons...its about how fast they seemed to be stripping freedom away from us.
(03-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Dutz Wrote: Sensenbrenner has more sense that most.

I agree its Symbolic at best. I'll just keep singing Super Tramp song "Dreamer" in my head as I would dream that someone is DC would grow a pair. But its not about our freedoms with the DC morons. Let me rephrase that...it is about our freedom with the DC morons...its about how fast they seemed to be stripping freedom away from us.
Find
03-07-2015, 01:14 PM,
Threads: 124
Do we need all these Cabinet level departments? No. Do away with Education, Energy, DHS, etc. None of these should EXIST.

ATF is another agency that should be eliminated. The IRS should have it's budget cut 10% a year until they are FULLY COOPERATING with Congress. These are just some agencies out of control.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

ATF is another agency that should be eliminated. The IRS should have it's budget cut 10% a year until they are FULLY COOPERATING with Congress. These are just some agencies out of control.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
03-07-2015, 07:41 PM,
Threads: 376
With the inefficiencies of our GOV it would not matter if it was staffed with jacka$$es....wait... it is!
Find
03-07-2015, 09:05 PM,
Threads: 207
Yeah, well, congress just let's itself be bullied by all these regulatory entities. Net Neutrality is another great example. CONGRESS IS NOW IRRELEVANT.
Find
03-08-2015, 08:36 AM,
Threads: 124
Sensenbrenner for PRESIDENT!

We seriously need to restore the Constitution. We have an imperial President that believes he can make up laws as he wants and ignores others he dislikes. If the USA survives the next 10 years will be a miracle.

We seriously need to restore the Constitution. We have an imperial President that believes he can make up laws as he wants and ignores others he dislikes. If the USA survives the next 10 years will be a miracle.
Find
03-08-2015, 04:33 PM,
I have to believe that the American people will snap at some point. Over the years I've asked many left leaning folks what they thought of the first amendment, and they all want their side to be able speak their mind. I can only hope that both sides wake up and see that both parties are taking us down the same path.
Find
03-08-2015, 08:31 PM,
Threads: 295
(03-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Dutz Wrote: Symbolic at best, unfortunately. We still haven't found a pair of balls in congress.

I know Michelle Bachmann had a pair. Unfortunately, she's gone this term.
(03-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Dutz Wrote: Symbolic at best, unfortunately. We still haven't found a pair of balls in congress.
I know Michelle Bachmann had a pair. Unfortunately, she's gone this term.
Find
03-08-2015, 11:18 PM,
Yeah, those PACs have a great reach putting money against their agenda. sad
Find
03-09-2015, 11:19 AM,
WI Rep. Sensenbrenner Introduces Bill to Eliminate the ATF
Threads: 0
Outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk