Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Hillary might win...
10-27-2016, 10:29 AM,
RE: So you think Hillary might win...
Threads: 142
Back to the beginning of the thread, Hillary won't be able to confiscate anything in the near future, but will certainly try ban the import/sale of ARs, AKs and other "assault" weapons. I'll do my best to vote for representation that will block that, but Illinois has terribly rated reps on both sides of the coin (per GOA). So, the libertarian ticket on a local scale are the only ones stating they support the 2A. (my US reps are Kirk and Dold).

I already have my AR, my Mosin, my XDM and conceal carry pistol. I'd like more but will settle with what I've got for a while. I'm getting more into shotguns now, so most of my time/money will be going that direction I think. Thankfully, I haven't seen too much rhetoric about shotguns recently.

However......(smiling)....I'd like to get a new XDS sometime in the next couple years. And if Hillary bans those too, I'll settle for a Ruger GP100. I don't own a revolver yet, and this looks like a great choice to get introduced to.

I already have my AR, my Mosin, my XDM and conceal carry pistol. I'd like more but will settle with what I've got for a while. I'm getting more into shotguns now, so most of my time/money will be going that direction I think. Thankfully, I haven't seen too much rhetoric about shotguns recently.

However......(smiling)....I'd like to get a new XDS sometime in the next couple years. And if Hillary bans those too, I'll settle for a Ruger GP100. I don't own a revolver yet, and this looks like a great choice to get introduced to.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you think Hillary might win... - by Dutz - 08-19-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: So you think Hillary might win... - by Dutz - 08-21-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: So you think Hillary might win... - by Dutz - 08-24-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: So you think Hillary might win... - by ssphoto - 10-27-2016, 10:29 AM