Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First aid kits
10-30-2014, 11:09 AM,
RE: First aid kits
Threads: 21
Check out Adventure Medical Kits <---CLICK for site. This company puts together custom branded kits for stores such as REI and other large Camping Stores, Internet shops, catalog dealers, etc. Adventure also lists additional and replacements items.

I personally purchased a kit from REI. The kit I keep in my truck is similar to Adventures Grizzly kit with a few items I added.

On the list Dutz posted, it has Epinephrine, I definitely feel this is a must have product. I keep a few Epi Pens on hand all the time. I also keep a few Space Blankets <--CLICK in the kit. In extreme camping or survival you may want to keep a few suture kits for a last resort wound closure. Ask your doctor about them and you may get a recommendation to numb the area you're going to stitch up. First hand experience...it's very painful sewing up your own wound. Suture Kits from Amazon. <---CLICK

If you take any medication, be sure to always have few days supply in the kit.

Whether you purchase a kit off the shelf or assemble it yourself, always check expiration dates. The kit I keep in my truck during the winter, is always either packed in my -50 degrees Refrigiwear <---CLICK suit or a wool blanket to keep things from freezing.
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Adventure Medical Kits <---CLICK for site. This company puts together custom branded kits for stores such as REI and other large Camping Stores, Internet shops, catalog dealers, etc. Adventure also lists additional and replacements items.

I personally purchased a kit from REI. The kit I keep in my truck is similar to Adventures Grizzly kit with a few items I added.

On the list Dutz posted, it has Epinephrine, I definitely feel this is a must have product. I keep a few Epi Pens on hand all the time. I also keep a few Space Blankets <--CLICK in the kit. In extreme camping or survival you may want to keep a few suture kits for a last resort wound closure. Ask your doctor about them and you may get a recommendation to numb the area you're going to stitch up. First hand experience...it's very painful sewing up your own wound. Suture Kits from Amazon. <---CLICK

If you take any medication, be sure to always have few days supply in the kit.

Whether you purchase a kit off the shelf or assemble it yourself, always check expiration dates. The kit I keep in my truck during the winter, is always either packed in my -50 degrees Refrigiwear <---CLICK suit or a wool blanket to keep things from freezing.
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Find

Messages In This Thread
First aid kits - by AcilletaM - 10-29-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: First aid kits - by Dutz - 10-29-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: First aid kits - by BelieveIn308 - 10-29-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: First aid kits - by Dutz - 10-29-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: First aid kits - by jfergus7 - 10-29-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: First aid kits - by Dutz - 10-29-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: First aid kits - by AcilletaM - 10-29-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: First aid kits - by Brian S - 10-30-2014, 11:09 AM