Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Second Amendment... but what do you think about an executive order- 14th?
10-31-2018, 11:55 AM,
Not Second Amendment... but what do you think about an executive order- 14th?
Threads: 966
Personally, I think it is a bad idea.

1. It sets an unintended consequence for a less desirable president to do the same with... oh let's say the 2nd!

2. There is a reason we have three branches of government, although some would question the validity of the Legislative Branch! LOL (Sometimes I wish they would all just go home and quit making new ways to tax people and interfering with our lives)

3. I don't think President Trump is doing any favors to the down ballot by doing this now...

1. It sets an unintended consequence for a less desirable president to do the same with... oh let's say the 2nd!

2. There is a reason we have three branches of government, although some would question the validity of the Legislative Branch! LOL (Sometimes I wish they would all just go home and quit making new ways to tax people and interfering with our lives)

3. I don't think President Trump is doing any favors to the down ballot by doing this now...
Find

Messages In This Thread
Not Second Amendment... but what do you think about an executive order- 14th? - by LisaJarratt - 10-31-2018, 11:55 AM