Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concealed carry option...No. 3?
07-31-2018, 09:18 PM,
RE: Concealed carry option...No. 3?
Threads: 124
I like the FNS9c a lot. But it is larger. It is also has more rounds (12+1), with a back up magazine being 17rds. It's my winter carry. The problem is it prints too much in summer (cause I am old and fat). But in winter it fine.

I like the Ruger LC9s for summer carry, but I wanted something with a few more rounds.

I do like the XDe (9mm) as an in between gun. Plus I like the DA/SA trigger a lot. I am still getting used to it. It is worthy as a carry gun. I find it very accurate, and not snappy. The only down side is it is a little heavier. I like I can carry it hot and feel safe with the double action, even without the safety on. Of course I could carry it cocked and locked too, but I prefer the DA method. I did find it a little more pricy. But I am worth it. So now I have 3 carry guns. I think all are quality reliable weapons.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

I like the Ruger LC9s for summer carry, but I wanted something with a few more rounds.

I do like the XDe (9mm) as an in between gun. Plus I like the DA/SA trigger a lot. I am still getting used to it. It is worthy as a carry gun. I find it very accurate, and not snappy. The only down side is it is a little heavier. I like I can carry it hot and feel safe with the double action, even without the safety on. Of course I could carry it cocked and locked too, but I prefer the DA method. I did find it a little more pricy. But I am worth it. So now I have 3 carry guns. I think all are quality reliable weapons.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find

Messages In This Thread
Concealed carry option...No. 3? - by BelieveIn308 - 06-02-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: Concealed carry option...No. 3? - by BelieveIn308 - 07-31-2018, 09:18 PM