Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill
01-06-2017, 10:00 AM
width=
RE: GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill
(01-05-2017 12:11 PM)Dutz Wrote:  I am torn on this. On the one hand as the Constitution actually reads, all gun control laws are unconstitutional despite what the liars and fools say.

On the other hand, the feds should not be telling individual states what they can do.

On the other other hand, when individual states deny Constitutional rights, it is the job of the feds to correct that.

On the other other other hand, this is not really correcting that.

On the other other other other hand, it is moving in the direction of correcting.

On the other other other other other hand, they need to actually state the constitutionality as they move toward correcting.

On the other other other other other other hand, I want it.

I will give the other hands to Dutz. This could be really good and it could be bad. Having the Feds involved in anything, generally is not good. What precedence would this set or was it set by Obamacare? The Feds actually doing something in the positive direction with the 2nd tells me the shoe is going to drop somewhere just over the horizon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill - ssphoto - 01-05-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill - bradberry - 01-06-2017 10:00 AM