Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill
01-05-2017, 12:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 12:13 PM by Dutz.)
RE: GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill
Threads: 79
I am torn on this. On the one hand as the Constitution actually reads, all gun control laws are unconstitutional despite what the liars and fools say.

On the other hand, the feds should not be telling individual states what they can do.

On the other other hand, when individual states deny Constitutional rights, it is the job of the feds to correct that.

On the other other other hand, this is not really correcting that.

On the other other other other hand, it is moving in the direction of correcting.

On the other other other other other hand, they need to actually state the constitutionality as they move toward correcting.

On the other other other other other other hand, I want it.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]

On the other hand, the feds should not be telling individual states what they can do.

On the other other hand, when individual states deny Constitutional rights, it is the job of the feds to correct that.

On the other other other hand, this is not really correcting that.

On the other other other other hand, it is moving in the direction of correcting.

On the other other other other other hand, they need to actually state the constitutionality as they move toward correcting.

On the other other other other other other hand, I want it.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]
Find

Messages In This Thread
GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill - by ssphoto - 01-05-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: GOA -- National Reciprocity Bill - by Dutz - 01-05-2017, 12:11 PM