Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
12-31-2016, 05:47 PM,
RE: Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
Threads: 124
Mike,

If you get a Remington R1 in 10mm, I want to see it. I have the Remington R1 Enhanced, and think it is way more gun than the Kimber for a lot less money. I was not impressed with the quality of the cheaper Rock Island 1911's, but it is my understanding that the double stack 10mm is a gun that is special made and of much higher quality. I looked at and fired the Glock 40. It's Ok, I thought the 20 was way better. And at that price point I can always buy an aftermarket 6.5" barrel and 22 lbs. recoil spring.

That pretty much sums up my views. So if you get the R1, I want to see it. If not, I want to get a G20. I have seen them on Buds for $592. But I think I don't mind paying the local sales tax, if it supports my favorite Gun merchant. Especially one that gives ot discounts on their training classes. I have a New Year's resolution I plan to keep and that is I want to take 3 classes you offer this year. I also want one of those fixed blade Brian knives...

Regards, Ken
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

If you get a Remington R1 in 10mm, I want to see it. I have the Remington R1 Enhanced, and think it is way more gun than the Kimber for a lot less money. I was not impressed with the quality of the cheaper Rock Island 1911's, but it is my understanding that the double stack 10mm is a gun that is special made and of much higher quality. I looked at and fired the Glock 40. It's Ok, I thought the 20 was way better. And at that price point I can always buy an aftermarket 6.5" barrel and 22 lbs. recoil spring.

That pretty much sums up my views. So if you get the R1, I want to see it. If not, I want to get a G20. I have seen them on Buds for $592. But I think I don't mind paying the local sales tax, if it supports my favorite Gun merchant. Especially one that gives ot discounts on their training classes. I have a New Year's resolution I plan to keep and that is I want to take 3 classes you offer this year. I also want one of those fixed blade Brian knives...

Regards, Ken
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spring shoot coming up in Early May... - by BelieveIn308 - 12-31-2016, 05:47 PM