Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
12-17-2016, 04:52 PM,
RE: Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
Threads: 124
(12-17-2016, 04:42 PM)mikereddot Wrote: 357....much cooler round. 10mm is hard to find, and when/if the world get unglued, you'll have a great 10mm paper weight.

Ok.... and just when I was ready to add one more 10mm to the mix. Rock Island Armory 52000 Double stack 6" 1911 type.

But the Ruger Sp100 Match Champion certainly is a solid contender.

In SHTF neither will be my choice. The pistol I will carry is the SA .45 ACP long barrel full size. But I would lay in at least a 1000 rds of any caliber I have. And for pistols, if I have to use a thousand rounds, I have made way to many tactical errors and have just been extremely lucky to have survived...

It is funny that I have a couple hundred rounds of many calibers that I don't even have weapons for...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
(12-17-2016, 04:42 PM)mikereddot Wrote: 357....much cooler round. 10mm is hard to find, and when/if the world get unglued, you'll have a great 10mm paper weight.
Ok.... and just when I was ready to add one more 10mm to the mix. Rock Island Armory 52000 Double stack 6" 1911 type.

But the Ruger Sp100 Match Champion certainly is a solid contender.

In SHTF neither will be my choice. The pistol I will carry is the SA .45 ACP long barrel full size. But I would lay in at least a 1000 rds of any caliber I have. And for pistols, if I have to use a thousand rounds, I have made way to many tactical errors and have just been extremely lucky to have survived...

It is funny that I have a couple hundred rounds of many calibers that I don't even have weapons for...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spring shoot coming up in Early May... - by BelieveIn308 - 12-17-2016, 04:52 PM