Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
12-17-2016, 11:05 AM,
Spring shoot coming up in Early May...
Threads: 124
Every year 8 of us get together for a shooting weekend at a private range. This years theme is going to be handguns, a real first for us, as the closest we have come to that is 'Cowboy' weekend.

As such I am thinking I want to bring a new gun with for this...

Either a new Glock 20 (or 40, 10mm) or a Ruger SP100 in .357 Mag.) I am torn between the two. I have eliminated all other choices off my want list, and am trying to decide between these two. I don't own any wheel guns. And I have always wanted something in the 10mm powerful cartridge.

Which would you guys pick and why. It is sort of a fun ritual, We have been doing this shoot for 12 years running now. We shoot all day Saturday, clean Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon we drink and tell stories. The losers of the Saturday competitions have to buy the pizza a beer, and they are the designated drivers.

So one more time, Ruger SP100 (.357 Mag) or Glock 20/40 (10mm)? Help me choose wisely. I'm likely to choose both, but my budget says only one. I will of course have to watch RDA's sales to see if the have one of these on special (Hint, Hint...)
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

As such I am thinking I want to bring a new gun with for this...

Either a new Glock 20 (or 40, 10mm) or a Ruger SP100 in .357 Mag.) I am torn between the two. I have eliminated all other choices off my want list, and am trying to decide between these two. I don't own any wheel guns. And I have always wanted something in the 10mm powerful cartridge.

Which would you guys pick and why. It is sort of a fun ritual, We have been doing this shoot for 12 years running now. We shoot all day Saturday, clean Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon we drink and tell stories. The losers of the Saturday competitions have to buy the pizza a beer, and they are the designated drivers.

So one more time, Ruger SP100 (.357 Mag) or Glock 20/40 (10mm)? Help me choose wisely. I'm likely to choose both, but my budget says only one. I will of course have to watch RDA's sales to see if the have one of these on special (Hint, Hint...)
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find

Messages In This Thread
Spring shoot coming up in Early May... - by BelieveIn308 - 12-17-2016, 11:05 AM