Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
07-03-2016, 10:11 PM,
RE: Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
Threads: 35
(07-03-2016, 08:03 AM)British Gunner Wrote: Well Dutz, I think reparations are a good thing. In fact I'm still traumatized by what the Romans did to Britain in AD 43. Will be forwarding a letter to that effect to the Italian Ambassador.

Have a good 4th Everyone

Maybe you should send that letter to any number of countries below our southern border. They seem to feel that they are the modern representatives of the Roman Empire. They do call themselves Latino, after all, and that would signify that they believe Central and South America to be part of that dead empire. On the other hand, you don't see Italians running around calling themselves Latino or anything else to that effect. Toilet
(07-03-2016, 08:03 AM)British Gunner Wrote: Well Dutz, I think reparations are a good thing. In fact I'm still traumatized by what the Romans did to Britain in AD 43. Will be forwarding a letter to that effect to the Italian Ambassador.

Have a good 4th Everyone
Maybe you should send that letter to any number of countries below our southern border. They seem to feel that they are the modern representatives of the Roman Empire. They do call themselves Latino, after all, and that would signify that they believe Central and South America to be part of that dead empire. On the other hand, you don't see Italians running around calling themselves Latino or anything else to that effect. Toilet
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony - by rwhite135 - 07-03-2016, 10:11 PM