Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Armament RA-140 Super Sporting Trigger
08-08-2016, 08:52 AM,
RE: Rise Armament RA-140 Super Sporting Trigger
Threads: 376
(08-07-2016, 03:03 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: I love the Geissele triggers (especially the SSA-E), but they are costly. To me they are worth every penny, as I use them in all my AR type platforms. In my rifles, a clean break. I've never had an issue with them, and they can really put lead down range in a semi-automatic.

I love em' also. This was a good deal on a nice trigger that I could not pass up and I am glad I didn't. Geissele triggers have always been my go to trigger. But unless you try others you will never know what else is out there and for $99.00, it was a heck of a deal.
(08-07-2016, 03:03 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: I love the Geissele triggers (especially the SSA-E), but they are costly. To me they are worth every penny, as I use them in all my AR type platforms. In my rifles, a clean break. I've never had an issue with them, and they can really put lead down range in a semi-automatic.
I love em' also. This was a good deal on a nice trigger that I could not pass up and I am glad I didn't. Geissele triggers have always been my go to trigger. But unless you try others you will never know what else is out there and for $99.00, it was a heck of a deal.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Armament RA-140 Super Sporting Trigger - by bradberry - 08-08-2016, 08:52 AM