Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy!
08-10-2015, 04:03 PM,
Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy!
Threads: 142
It's my belief that the "protesters" today really aren't about justice, or police reform, but just VIOLENCE! They did it last year with looting as well. Now shots are being fired at police. Totally unacceptable.

Ferguson Shots Fired

What do these people really want? What will satisfy them so they'll go home or back to work? It can't be about justice any more, IMO. Through a connection I have, a police officer was present and heard the shots ring out. It wasn't sure where they were coming from , but once the crowd dispersed, it was evident that someone in the crowd was firing them. The article above shows some of the damage.

Are we ready for martial law yet in Ferguson? It's a tough situation, but what other choice is there? Will it be acceptable that if a crowd is rioting that police have no options but to return fire into a crowd? Mind boggling to say the least.

Thoughts?

Ferguson Shots Fired

What do these people really want? What will satisfy them so they'll go home or back to work? It can't be about justice any more, IMO. Through a connection I have, a police officer was present and heard the shots ring out. It wasn't sure where they were coming from , but once the crowd dispersed, it was evident that someone in the crowd was firing them. The article above shows some of the damage.

Are we ready for martial law yet in Ferguson? It's a tough situation, but what other choice is there? Will it be acceptable that if a crowd is rioting that police have no options but to return fire into a crowd? Mind boggling to say the least.

Thoughts?
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by ssphoto - 08-10-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by BelieveIn308 - 08-10-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by rwhite135 - 08-11-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by Dutz - 08-11-2015, 06:38 AM
RE: Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by BelieveIn308 - 08-11-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Ferguson...Ohhhh Boy! - by bradberry - 08-16-2015, 11:44 AM