Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing Firearms to Canada
08-04-2015, 11:24 AM,
RE: Importing Firearms to Canada
Threads: 207
(07-27-2015, 08:22 AM)sublime Wrote: I'd like to order firearms from the states, but it seems a lot harder than it should be, I saw that a big form was required to be filled out and sent off somewhere, I called multiple places about it and nobody really seemed sure, so I was curious if anybody has done this or if anybody knows of anybody who's done this, and if it is really worth it? the guns are definitely less expensive. but would the duty and transport charges make it not worth the buy..?

We are currently importing firearms from Canada as we speak. I'd love to do the reverse also.

Can you private message me what firearm you are looking at?
(07-27-2015, 08:22 AM)sublime Wrote: I'd like to order firearms from the states, but it seems a lot harder than it should be, I saw that a big form was required to be filled out and sent off somewhere, I called multiple places about it and nobody really seemed sure, so I was curious if anybody has done this or if anybody knows of anybody who's done this, and if it is really worth it? the guns are definitely less expensive. but would the duty and transport charges make it not worth the buy..?
We are currently importing firearms from Canada as we speak. I'd love to do the reverse also.

Can you private message me what firearm you are looking at?
Find

Messages In This Thread
Importing Firearms to Canada - by sublime - 07-27-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Importing Firearms to Canada - by Dutz - 07-27-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Importing Firearms to Canada - by mikereddot - 08-04-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Importing Firearms to Canada - by sublime - 08-07-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Importing Firearms to Canada - by mikereddot - 12-04-2016, 07:10 PM