Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do men feel the need to carry guns?
06-19-2015, 07:18 AM,
RE: why do men feel the need to carry guns?
Threads: 79
(06-18-2015, 02:27 PM)ssphoto Wrote: 5. Seems the pro-gun crowd should really adapt one PRIMARY mantra: "We own and carry guns because the 2nd Amendment gives us that right. The 2nd Amendment is there for us to empower us to object to an overreaching government". I'm tired of the over-analyzing, the hunting debate, the "god given right" speech, etc. The NRA should really come up with ONE slogan around what I put here.

Just my two cents.

They did.

"Stand and Fight"

Stand and fight the enemies of our country, stand and fight the politicians (which today are the enemies of our country), and stand and fight those who would inflict violence up us and our loved ones.

The slogan leaves open your reasons.

It also goes further and embodies the essence of the rugged individualist that built this country. We stand and fight apathy, we stand and fight the elements, we stand and fight all enemies - human, animal, situations, and the enemy within our own hearts and souls.

You can sum it up in the last words Pat Riley's dad said to him just before he died.

“Just remember what I always taught you. Somewhere, some place, sometime, you are going to have to plant your feet, stand firm, and make a point about what you are and what you believe in, and then kick some a**. And when that time comes, you do it.”
(06-18-2015, 02:27 PM)ssphoto Wrote: 5. Seems the pro-gun crowd should really adapt one PRIMARY mantra: "We own and carry guns because the 2nd Amendment gives us that right. The 2nd Amendment is there for us to empower us to object to an overreaching government". I'm tired of the over-analyzing, the hunting debate, the "god given right" speech, etc. The NRA should really come up with ONE slogan around what I put here.

Just my two cents.
They did.

"Stand and Fight"

Stand and fight the enemies of our country, stand and fight the politicians (which today are the enemies of our country), and stand and fight those who would inflict violence up us and our loved ones.

The slogan leaves open your reasons.

It also goes further and embodies the essence of the rugged individualist that built this country. We stand and fight apathy, we stand and fight the elements, we stand and fight all enemies - human, animal, situations, and the enemy within our own hearts and souls.

You can sum it up in the last words Pat Riley's dad said to him just before he died.

“Just remember what I always taught you. Somewhere, some place, sometime, you are going to have to plant your feet, stand firm, and make a point about what you are and what you believe in, and then kick some a**. And when that time comes, you do it.”
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do men feel the need to carry guns? - by Dutz - 06-19-2015, 07:18 AM