Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why it shouldnt matter if we repeal the second amendment.
04-02-2018, 08:52 AM,
Why it shouldnt matter if we repeal the second amendment.
Threads: 376
The right to keep and bear arms is a natural right. It can be derived and is protected in multiple ways. Inherently, humans have natural grounds for self-preservation and defense. This right is beyond the reach of any person or government. Individuals can protect themselves using any necessary tools or actions.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/30/shou...amendment/
Find
04-02-2018, 10:04 AM,
RE: Why it shouldnt matter if we repeal the second amendment.
Threads: 79
It's a moot argument.

You need 3/4 of the states to ratify it. Even if you conceded that states who voted for a democrat president would agree, you have to take out the occasional blue states that never would, i.e. NH, PA, IN, FL, NV, etc. this could never happen. The only time close would have been 1964. Even Harry Reid and Joe Biden were or are members of the NRA.

Heck, if we didn't have the 2nd amendment it would be easier to put it in than it is now to take it out.

Even if today's snowflakes kept their brainwashed indoctrinate ideas, this is not done by a popular vote.

I am all for keeping the debate alive because this is a beautiful distraction that occupies their energy away from something that has a chance of being effective.

[Image: d3c402f6e145915d5987890cdfb70b4d.png]
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]

You need 3/4 of the states to ratify it. Even if you conceded that states who voted for a democrat president would agree, you have to take out the occasional blue states that never would, i.e. NH, PA, IN, FL, NV, etc. this could never happen. The only time close would have been 1964. Even Harry Reid and Joe Biden were or are members of the NRA.

Heck, if we didn't have the 2nd amendment it would be easier to put it in than it is now to take it out.

Even if today's snowflakes kept their brainwashed indoctrinate ideas, this is not done by a popular vote.

I am all for keeping the debate alive because this is a beautiful distraction that occupies their energy away from something that has a chance of being effective.

[Image: d3c402f6e145915d5987890cdfb70b4d.png]
Find
03-18-2019, 07:47 AM,
RE: Why it shouldnt matter if we repeal the second amendment.
Threads: 79
It's funny what a difference a year makes. I am no longer confident in my "never happen going to happen" argument. I still think never in our lifetime, but going down hill picks up speed.
Find