Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone looking forward to the Glock Gen 5 guns???
08-31-2017, 12:56 PM,
Is anyone looking forward to the Glock Gen 5 guns???
Threads: 124
I recently seen a Glock 19 Gen 5 video. Gone are the awful finger groves. Fully ambidextrous, and flared magazine well. Factory Night sights. Looking forward to actually holding one now.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
09-04-2017, 04:23 AM,
RE: Is anyone looking forward to the Glock Gen 5 guns???
Threads: 35
I looked at a couple and I still won't buy a Glock. These things were atrocious in their construction. They beveled the front of the slide but not the frame to match it leading the two front corners of the latter to stick out from under the former. The cuts in the frame and slide for the right side slide stop looked like they were Dremeled in by a trained chimp as an after thought. Finally, the sights are still the cheap plastic garbage, including the night sights, and they were off center. I looked a 6 different guns in 6 different models and this applied to all 6 guns. Numerous gun channels on YouTube found the same things in ones at their lgs or models that they were either sent or bought sight unseen for reviewing. I am not impressed.
Find
09-04-2017, 10:40 AM,
Threads: 376
Have not see one in my area. Thats what happen when you live in a small town. Watched a few reviews and still out to vote. I like the finger grooves as I know some don't but thats a personal preference issue. Still like my Glocks. I have decided that the next pistol is going to be an FN. Still deciding on which FN I want....FNS or FNX....more than likely the FNS first...then maybe add and FNX.
Find
04-14-2018, 02:13 PM,
Threads: 124
I have a number of FN's... The FNX-45 Tactical is a really fine firearm. More accurate than my 1911, or 10mm, it's a dream. A really great handgun. I also have an FNS-9/40, which can fire the 9mm or be changed to chamber the 40 small & weak... I also have a FNS9C which I use for winter carry. Needless to say, I think HIGHLY of my FN's. They are all sweet shooters.
Find