Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore your inter feelings to hate Olsteen. He did it right this time
08-29-2017, 04:30 PM,
Ignore your inter feelings to hate Olsteen. He did it right this time
Threads: 966
The real story behind Olsteen's church and the hyped up rumor that facebook and twitter had a feeding frenzy with!

ALLLLLL over social media, people were chewing out Olsteen for not opening up his church in the wake of Huston's Harvey. I wasn't so sure, and the resources were not reliable news links, so I reserved judgement until I found out what really happened. Boy am I glad I did. Feel whatever you feel about his teachings, the man, the church did it right and social media owes him and apology.

Lessons learned? What do you think?
The real story behind Olsteen's church and the hyped up rumor that facebook and twitter had a feeding frenzy with!

ALLLLLL over social media, people were chewing out Olsteen for not opening up his church in the wake of Huston's Harvey. I wasn't so sure, and the resources were not reliable news links, so I reserved judgement until I found out what really happened. Boy am I glad I did. Feel whatever you feel about his teachings, the man, the church did it right and social media owes him and apology.

Lessons learned? What do you think?
Find