Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things you learn carrying daily
08-31-2015, 07:54 AM,
A few things you learn carrying daily
Threads: 53
Kinda interesting. The one he mentioned about making a game or of trying to see who else is carrying is pretty fun. I do that and so does my girlfriend. Half the time she's better at picking it out than me..

Read here
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

— Luke 22:36, NIV
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

Find
08-31-2015, 10:53 AM,
RE: A few things you learn carrying daily
Threads: 376
I have been carrying for years and I still monitor each and every movement of my body. Go to the store and you reach with your left arm (I am right handed) not the right. Your wife wants you to try on a jacket real quick and you take it into the dressing room. Trying on shoes, you learn to be a little more flexible with bringing your legs up and keep your back straight, instead of bending down to your shoes.

The game of spotting others carrying is always fun and most of the time its pretty easy. Then I walk by a mirror and double check what others may see that I don't.

The game of spotting others carrying is always fun and most of the time its pretty easy. Then I walk by a mirror and double check what others may see that I don't.
Find
08-31-2015, 12:25 PM,
RE: A few things you learn carrying daily
Threads: 53
Haha I do the same thing. Or check in the freezer windows at Walmart or something. Lol but making sure to reach with my left hand still catches me up a bit. I always wish I could tell when someone noticed me. Just so I could tell what gave it away

Find