Red Dot Arms Forum
New to the forim - Printable Version

+- Red Dot Arms Forum (https://rdaforum.com)
+-- Forum: Forum News and Support (https://rdaforum.com/forum-90.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions! (https://rdaforum.com/forum-93.html)
+--- Thread: New to the forim (/thread-1544.html)

Pages: 1 2

New to the forim - British Gunner - 06-06-2015

Hey guys just wanted to say Hi. Had a few training sessions with Red Dot (really great guys). Thought it was time I tried the forum. New to guns in the US, tends to be a touchy subject in the UK

RE: New to the forim - Fireman - 06-06-2015

Welcome to the forum

New to the forim - AcilletaM - 06-06-2015

Welcome!

RE: New to the forim - bradberry - 06-06-2015

Welcome!

RE: New to the forim - Dutz - 06-06-2015

Welcome

RE: New to the forim - mikereddot - 06-07-2015

Glad you enjoyed the training. Try some of of skill and drills.

Also, everybody on this forum are also great. WELCOME.

RE: New to the forim - reddotdad - 06-16-2015

Welcome. They have some great classes and even some that aren't firearm specific...

RE: New to the forim - javiers007 - 06-18-2015

(06-06-2015, 05:17 PM)British Gunner Wrote: Hey guys just wanted to say Hi. Had a few training sessions with Red Dot (really great guys). Thought it was time I tried the forum. New to guns in the US, tends to be a touchy subject in the UK

Welcome.

RE: New to the forim - Brian S - 06-18-2015

Welcome to the forum. We're all looking forward to you sharing you're interest in firearms. I'm also sure if you have any questions about firearms and can't find the answers, you'll find them here or just ask , I'm sure someone here can answer you. We're not like other forums, we all treat everyone equal. We all have at least one interest in common.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

RE: New to the forim - Codyp911 - 06-19-2015

Welcome.

RE: New to the forim - Brian S - 06-20-2015

(06-18-2015, 08:56 PM)javiers007 Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 05:17 PM)British Gunner Wrote: Hey guys just wanted to say Hi. Had a few training sessions with Red Dot (really great guys). Thought it was time I tried the forum. New to guns in the US, tends to be a touchy subject in the UK

Welcome.

What classes did you take?

RE: New to the forim - British Gunner - 06-21-2015

So far I've taken the Basic Pistol and the CCW part 2. Planning on taking the skills and drills in the next few weeks, then hopefully starting on the AR classes. I've enjoyed both classes I took, learnt a lot, sure you will too.

New to the forim - Brian S - 06-21-2015

I took my CCW classes at Red Dot, will be taking the Red Cross class in the fall and am thinking about both the Skills and Drills and Ar15 classes. I Was extremely impressed with the CCW teachers and class. RDA isn't the closest place to where I live but I feel it's well worth my trip. All the people I've met at Red Dot are knowledgable and act on a professional level.

I'd rate RDA

RE: New to the forim - mikereddot - 06-21-2015

Thanks Brian, means a lot coming from somebody that has been in the industry for so so long.

RE: New to the forim - Rodney - 06-21-2015

Welcome

RE: New to the forim - ssphoto - 06-22-2015

Welcome; what's your first name? Did I meet you up at the Shotgun course a couple weeks ago?

RE: New to the forim - British Gunner - 06-22-2015

no sorry, not me. Not got into shotguns yet.

RE: New to the forim - mikereddot - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 02:39 PM)British Gunner Wrote: no sorry, not me. Not got into shotguns yet.

Oh, they're a blast. Big Grin

RE: New to the forim - British Gunner - 07-14-2015

Just looking through my posts and profile, I noticed I seem to have a "WARNING LEVEL". Can't see anyone else with it... Guess Mike put that there cos I'm British and you need to be warned about me. On the other hand, it is at 0% so I guess I can't be that dangerous Wacky

RE: New to the forim - BelieveIn308 - 07-15-2015

Then I am sure with my bombast opinions, I am too! LOL... don't pay it any attention, someone probably just clicked on something by mistake! And Brits are Ok, just I wish they spoke English...