Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: James Garner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ya know I really did like James Garner.
[Image: america-james-garner-reagan.jpg]
That's a good idea, we should use this section to post all anti gunner to educate the masses on who's who.
(02-01-2015, 12:12 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea, we should use this section to post all anti gunner to educate the masses on who's who.

Does the server have enough room? LOL
(02-01-2015, 12:20 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2015, 12:12 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea, we should use this section to post all anti gunner to educate the masses on who's who.

Does the server have enough room? LOL

I'll get a dedicated server just to this thread if we need it. Smile
with about 8 petabytes of space.
[Image: celebrity-idiot-liberal-anti-gun-ignoran...292881.jpg]
[Image: gun-control-quotes-obama.jpg]
[Image: Romney-anti-gun.jpg]
For that matter Chris Christy is no friend of the Second Amendment either... And Bush of Florida has had a poor record as well. Look to Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and a host of others with much better records on defending 2nd Amendment rights.
[Image: ryan-reynolds-actor-quote-it-was-comical...firing.jpg]
What about a thread for pro-gunners you may not know about?
(02-01-2015, 12:47 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ryan-reynolds-actor-quote-it-was-comical...firing.jpg]
I'll show you my little gun!Thumbup
(02-01-2015, 12:47 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ryan-reynolds-actor-quote-it-was-comical...firing.jpg]

[Image: 97494d1272653036-lb-injectors-over-600-r...riend1.jpg]
(02-01-2015, 02:12 PM)Dutz Wrote: [ -> ]What about a thread for pro-gunners you may not know about?

Thumbup
(02-01-2015, 07:06 PM)Dutz Wrote: [ -> ]Costner is out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...l-for-you/

Figures
I still like James Garner. I did a brief internet search to see if he was specifically anti gun, and I didn't see any stories on that. He was a liberal though, but that doesn't make me dislike him any. Now if he came out bashing the 2A, then that's different.
(02-02-2015, 07:28 PM)ssphoto Wrote: [ -> ]I still like James Garner. I did a brief internet search to see if he was specifically anti gun, and I didn't see any stories on that. He was a liberal though, but that doesn't make me dislike him any. Now if he came out bashing the 2A, then that's different.

The quote is taken out of context from his memoir "The Garner Files", Garner didn't like actors running for political office.

Quote:"Too many actors have run for office," he writes. "There's one difference between me and them: I know I'm not qualified. In my opinion, Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't qualified to be governor of California. Ronald Reagan wasn't qualified to be governor, let alone president. I was a vice president of the Screen Actors Guild when he was its president. My duties consisted of attending meetings and voting. The only thing I remember is that Ronnie never had an original thought and that we had to tell him what to say. That's no way to run a union, let along a state or a country."
Pages: 1 2