Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Trauma Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious what everyone is carrying for a trauma kit. I am looking to get a new bag and a trauma kit and curious everyones thoughts.

The kit I am looking at is from ITStactical.

ITS ETA Trauma Kit Pouch
Alright I brought this up earlier this year and just never pulled the trigger on getting medical kit. I have decided it is time to stop putting it off and make a decision. Do any of you carry a medical kit? If so which one, why and would you recommend it? I am still thinking of going with a kit from ITS Tactical but want to look at other options first.
I will let you know after this Saturday when I take the Red Dot class "American Heart Association CPR/AED & First Aid Training"

I usually only carry what I know how to use.

I should have a much better kit after 8 hours of "intensive first Aid Class with in-depth American Heart Association CPR with emphasis on trauma training...TCCC guidelines for stopping life threatening bleeding...how to use a tourniquet and a pressure bandage to stop life threatening bleeding...At the end of the class all the gear you will have trained and practiced with will be available to purchase new."
Those are great classes and information that everyone should know how to do! I used to be an instructor for the Red Cross several years back and that was a class that I taught a few times. Actually thinking I might take the class again just to get a refresher since it has been awhile. Enjoy the class!
See you in the class Dutz... I have a new toy to pick up Smile (My CAI, C39v2 is in and the paper work is complete!)... I will bring my IFAK to class, and hopefully I can learn to use most of the stuff in it! Looking forward to the class.
I wish I was joining you guys in class!!

But Fergus, I've been wanting to put together a medical kit... However I have yet to even really truly look into it... When you do make some decisions be sure to post em here! I'll do likewise if I find anything tasty
They have a great video of the one I am looking at on YouTube. When I am at my computer later I will post it for you to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk