Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: WHAT A HORIBLE DAY.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The packers lost. Now I get why Bears fans are so cranky. Loosing isn't any fun. Maybe some day packers fans will get used to it. Lol
Especially to the Bill's! Tonight it's the bears turn... We'll see if I get to laugh further at the packers loss or just shut up... Most likely I should just be wrote m quiet though..
Hopefully Cutler will suck as usual and they will finally get rid of him.
(12-15-2014 01:41 PM)Fireman Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Cutler will suck as usual and they will finally get rid of him.
Thumbup
God the Bears are terrible. I am so glad that I was working and didn't get to see any of it. I took a few breaks to go listen to it in my truck but now I am regretting even doing that.
Well, the Packers now need to win that last game in Detroit or Detroit will win the division.

Yes the Bears are terrible. But, be honest is the offense as bad as the Defense (ranked 32nd out of 32 teams)? You don't win many games giving up 30+ a game. The Bears need a middle line backer than can call the right defensive formations. They need 2 corners and 2 safeties that can actually cover someone. They need to be able to stop the run. Yes Cutler is not the greatest. He looks bad behind the offensive line that seems improved, but in reality is still awful, just masked by having a good TE in Bennett. This can be seen in the lack of ability to run the ball. The next worse problem is the total lack of any depth on the roster.

IMHO, they should FIRE the defensive coordinator. The front office should go too! If you could fire the owner, that would be best.
Yeah I wasn't home for the beginning and kept watching the score on my phone. But I even quit doing that.. There needs to be some changes in that team..
I think they should try gold and "piss" green for their uniforms. Seems to work up north.

Oh, and like in true bears fashion, who cares if they don't win the division, they are going to the playoff....Smile
(12-16-2014 10:16 AM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should try gold and "piss" green for their uniforms. Seems to work up north.

Oh, and like in true bears fashion, who cares if they don't win the division, they are going to the playoff....Smile

Not necessarily... They need to win, or the tie breakers are not in the Packers favor against other teams that would finish with a tied record. It will be amusing to see Packer fans cheering for the Bears this week to beat Detroit. But the Bears are likely to just roll over to help the Lions... The Packers have a bye this week (they play Tampa Bay). So it will all come down to that game in Detroit next week.

As a Bears fan my two favorite teams are Da Bears, and whoever is playing Green Bay...
Well, that not quite true.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings/

The only team that get take out the Packers are Philly.

They are one game behind the GB.

They most likely will win their 2 next games (Red Skins and Giants)

If GB wins one game, which they should beat Tampa, they would be tied. GB beat Philly, so they'll win the tie.

But all this means nothing, as the mighty bears will beat the Lions. Smile
In a word....delusional... I'd give the bears maybe a 5% chance of beating Detroit if tried. They won't.

And the Packers are a lousy road team... GO Detroit!
Nothing worst to see than a bear fan that has given up. I'm sure our friend SBJ is still calling for a Bear Superbowl win. LOL
We've been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs...

Da Bears will finish in the cellar this year. There is always next year (spoken in my Cub fan voice)...

SBJ is trying to figure out how to beat me in the fantasy football championship this week. But as usual he is a two touchdown dog, and is going to lose and give me the money, just like last year...
You know, he is the reason I'm a packer fan. He was just so obnoxious about the bears, made me cross over the cheese curtain. I have never called anybody delusional more than I called him. Smile
Mike,

I have been to every NFL stadium to watch a game but the two newest ones. I can tell you the most obnoxious fans bar none are those of Green Bay. You will be pelted with mustard, beer and brats. You will be shoved and called every name in the book. Even Raider and Eagles fans are not as obnoxious. I'd rate worst NFL fans as follows, Packers, Raiders, Eagles, Redskins and Bengals, in that order as the worst.

But you should turn from the cheese, and come over to the Bears...
Never saw Rodgers play so terrible. He should send me a check for my lose in my football pool.

With people being knifed at Soldier Field, you may want to add it to your list.
Sounds like Cutler may join Lovie in Tampa...that is if Lovie keeps his job.
Published: Dec. 17, 2014 at 06:46 p.m.
Bears bench Jay Cutler in favor of backup Jimmy Clausen
NFL.com
Enough is finally enough for the Chicago Bears.

After weeks of offensive futility, the team has benched starting quarterback Jay Cutler in favor of backup Jimmy Clausen prior to Sunday's contest against the Detroit Lions, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, according to two sources informed of the situation.
AWESOME, maybe they can win against Detroit and help the Packers.
(12-17-2014 06:45 PM)Brian S Wrote: [ -> ]Never saw Rodgers play so terrible. He should send me a check for my lose in my football pool.

With people being knifed at Soldier Field, you may want to add it to your list.

In Philly they knife ya and toss you from the 2nd deck unto the fans below...
(12-17-2014 06:54 PM)Brian S Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like Cutler may join Lovie in Tampa...that is if Lovie keeps his job.
Published: Dec. 17, 2014 at 06:46 p.m.
Bears bench Jay Cutler in favor of backup Jimmy Clausen
NFL.com
Enough is finally enough for the Chicago Bears.

After weeks of offensive futility, the team has benched starting quarterback Jay Cutler in favor of backup Jimmy Clausen prior to Sunday's contest against the Detroit Lions, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, according to two sources informed of the situation.

That's perfect!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's