Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: airsoft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one here do airsoft? I have an acquaintance who is into it but I don't really get it. Seems like it could be fun, but kinda an investment
Honestly, I thought this was for kids instead of BB guns. So there are adults that are into this?
Oh yeah for sure. There's a whole air soft course on I think it's green bay road. You can get a whole tactical set up and actually use it to supplement your fire arms training. You can get replica guns meaning you can use your real holsters and other equipment in the game to improve your muscle memory ect.
Yea I was reading how airsoft can be a good supplement to arrange time, since youyou can.practice things you can't with a regular gun
(12-05-2014, 10:39 AM)fromtheplaines Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was reading how airsoft can be a good supplement to arrange time, since youyou can.practice things you can't with a regular gun

Yea, like shooting people Smile
I was just watching some videos of this and as a former Marine it actually looks pretty cool. Looking up some of the guns though the prices are crazy! Might just have to invest in a basic gun and go try it out. It really looks like a blast. Anywhere local someone can recommend to go really try it out?
(09-17-2015, 01:43 AM)jfergus7 Wrote: [ -> ]Anywhere local someone can recommend to go really try it out?

Ringo's backyard Party
(09-17-2015, 07:59 AM)Rodney Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2015, 01:43 AM)jfergus7 Wrote: [ -> ]Anywhere local someone can recommend to go really try it out?

Ringo's backyard Party

Ringo, GOT GRILL?