Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: FNH Five-Seven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Willing to work out a trade or cash purchase for a five-seven! Preferably FDE, but black is great too. Let me know if one of you has one Drool
Handgun or Rifle? Some dude was in the shop the other day trying to get rid of a rifle. We didn't take it.
Handgun. The rifles are a little too ugly for me (and i like GLOCK.. so that is saying something)Undecided
Smile. I would like to try both the handgun and rifle. With the ammo so hard to find, buying one doesn't interest me right now. I'm thinking my next handgun will be a 40. During the ammo shortage, that was the one we had the most of.
Ammo availability was one of the decision points for us getting the M&P 357c. We got the 40 barrel and not long ago I also picked up the 9mm barrel. When we first got it 40 and 357 sig were relatively available so we always could shoot. Now with 9mm I'm confident there will always be a way to fire this gun.
(12-03-2014, 01:51 AM)RJDSRT Wrote: [ -> ]Handgun. The rifles are a little too ugly for me (and i like GLOCK.. so that is saying something)Undecided

So you have come to realize Glocks are ugly? When did this epiphany occur? Big Grin

It is a gun I'd love to try shooting. Have you fired one, and what was your impression? The ammo might be harder to come by.
Had any luck finding one yet?
Nope sad